X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I appreciate all of your hard work

Comment

Still haven't flashed the pmid10c yet, PC problems, do you mind if I put this on xda, maybe a dev over there can play around and you guys could teach each other??? Hell I don't know, lol, some 4.2.1 love for this tablet would be awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by waehrik View Post
        Sounds good, I appreciate all of your hard work
        You're welcome !
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by jr71x1978 View Post
          Still haven't flashed the pmid10c yet, PC problems, do you mind if I put this on xda, maybe a dev over there can play around and you guys could teach each other??? Hell I don't know, lol, some 4.2.1 love for this tablet would be awesome...
          I don't care if you link to xda from here. as for development, Since I don't have the tablet that's going to make development more difficult, so if someone wants to collaborate, they can contact me on here.....unless all you pmid10c users want to buy one for me to develop on ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
            I don't care if you link to xda from here. as for development, Since I don't have the tablet that's going to make development more difficult, so if someone wants to collaborate, they can contact me on here.....unless all you pmid10c users want to buy one for me to develop on ;-)
            Alright, done... And I hope some people reply to it, I only have a small thread in the q&a section with a link to the updated factory ota and now your stock plain no bloat with recovery. Maybe they will let me put this in a dev section so some of those crazies can rip it up and start theming, kernel dev, whatnot, linked to you of course... I've only had one bite by a noob flasher but maybe now a dev or a themed can pick it up and run with it... If you have a PayPal or something, I can try to get you some donations but I am just an experienced flasher/techie and have never gotten into software except for ASCII... lol, I make no money and am struggling financially ATM is why I bought this tablet. Factory ICS is having severe issues and I think it can be ironed out by people like you. I wish I could donate one to you but... yeah... lol... Thank you tons for your work and I will flash this as soon as I get my PC figured out, hopefully you nailed it;-)

Comment

Alright, done... And I hope some people reply to it, I only have a small thread in the q&a section with a link to the updated factory ota and now your stock plain no bloat with recovery. Maybe they will let me put this in a dev section so some of those crazies can rip it up and start theming, kernel dev, whatnot, linked to you of course... I've only had one bite by a noob flasher but maybe now a dev or a themed can pick it up and run with it... If you have a PayPal or something, I can try to get you some donations but I am just an experienced flasher/techie and have never gotten into software except for ASCII... lol, I make no money and am struggling financially ATM is why I bought this tablet. Factory ICS is having severe issues and I think it can be ironed out by people like you. I wish I could donate one to you but... yeah... lol... Thank you tons for your work and I will flash this as soon as I get my PC figured out, hopefully you nailed it;-)
              I think EVERYONE is struggling financially-which is why I'm guessing these tabs are so popular hehe.... As for XDA, maybe you'll get some bites, but I've noticed that tablets like ours (read: CHEAP) don't seem to get much attention....

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                I think EVERYONE is struggling financially-which is why I'm guessing these tabs are so popular hehe.... As for XDA, maybe you'll get some bites, but I've noticed that tablets like ours (read: CHEAP) don't seem to get much attention....
                Yes sir, xda usually goes for high end devices but I'm hoping some will either use your ROM or rip into what you've already done and everyone will win... there are some devas that still work on my of evo that are killing it, they are source deving like crazy, more than my newer sgs3 and maybe some bought this guy you coded and supported a bit... 100 Thanks and a merry Christmas brother;-)

Comment

Thanks and a merry Christmas brother;-)
                  Thanks-you too!

Comment

Working...
                  X