• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX803 II RileyROM 1.0

Here is the link to this ROM with the stock launcher:

Download

UPDATE 7/10/13
    Here is a version with plain launcher with parameter files for 2, 4, 6, or 8gb user app space:

Download

I made these parameter files by request. I can't remember how much NAND flash this device has installed, so the 8gb parameter file may not work, because there may not be enough memory for it. In fact, the 6gb parameter may leave you with very little internal SD memory...just try it and see, you may have to go with only 4gb user app space, which is twice as much as the default parameter file.

Here is the link to the feedback thread for this ROM:

Feedback

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

Last edited by rrileypm; 07-10-2013, 07:06.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

This post is just to flag the fact that I updated the ROM to add more user app space options.

You now have 2, 4, 6 or 8gb user app space parameters.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Working...
    X