This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuandao N101 RileyROM 2.0

I noticed an update a few weeks ago for the Yuandao N70S and created a ROM that works really well. The firmware was dated 6/26/13. It has been a really long time since Yuandao put out an official firmware for the N101, so I decided to take the new system.img and flash to my N101 and see if it worked. And it works just fine!!!! I am just running the stock UI with this version.

So, this isn't an official firmware update, it is just a fresh system.img with new boot screens and an update to include what I have learned since I put out the last N101 ROM. The default is 2gb user app space, but you have alternate perameter files for your choice of 4, 6 or 8gb if you like.

Everything is addressed in either the readme or the First Time User's Guide.

Download

The kit includes the 135 and the 123 kernels to use as you like. I prefer the 135 on my tablet, but others have experienced some touch screen problems with it and elect to use the 123 kernel instead. The default is 135.

Please post any feedback for this ROM here:

Feedback

This kit also included a new First Time User's Guide if this is the first time you are flashing a Freaktab ROM. Please go over it closely before you attempt to flash.

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!

Last edited by rrileypm; 07-19-2013, 20:57.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here
Working...
X