This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT1 Stock Firmware

This ROM is based on a ROM Dump I did from my newly received UT1.

I stuck it into a ROM kit like all of the other Freaktab ROMs.

Download

Here is how to get into flash mode:

Read the First Time User's guide in the ROM kit and follow the instructions on how to install the Windows Driver. What worked for me was to install the drivers for one of my other Rockchip tablets and get everything working with the instructions. Then, I was able to get Windows to recognize this device after the other device was working (so, I'm warning you, this will take some time to get it going correctly).

I purchased a HDMI to DVI adapter and I'm running the UT1 on my desktop monitor and I'm flashing with my laptop. I wanted to do this so I could see both screens simultaneously.

First, power off the device with the switch on the back.

Launch the RKAndroidTool.exe as admin.

Connect the USB cable to a USB 2.0 port (don't go through a hub, or use a USB 3.0 port...because it won't work)

With a paperclip, press and hold the reset button on the back of the device while flipping on the power switch.

At the bottom of the flash tool you will see Rockchip Loader Found.

Wait about 8 seconds and click Erase IDB...let it finish...you will get a prompt.

Then click Flash ROM.

After it does it's thing, the device will boot. Don't worry...the boot logo takes a really long time on the first boot. That's normal because the system has to reconfigure everything.

Here is the link to the UT1 discussion thread:

Feedback

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Last edited by rrileypm; 08-16-2013, 04:04.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here
Working...
X