This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT1 Riley/Finless ROM v1.0

I hate to keep sounding like a NASCAR driver at the end of a race by name dropping all of my sponsors and team members...but this has been a HUGE team effort by almost the whole Freaktab Team, and Geekbuying.com.

This is what I call a complete TV Box ROM with all of the bells and whistles!!!!!!

Thanks to Finless for allowing me to port his Minix Neo X7 ROM to the UT1. Basically, this ROM is from the official stock ROM I dumped from my own device...then I added the system from the Finless ROM. Finless edited the kernel for me to allow REAL 1080p resolution.

This ROM is:

Rooted (with latest Superuser)
    4gb user app space
    init.d support
    Google Play Store fixes
    Location Services enabled
    Gameloft Game fix added
    Debloated
    Your choice of 720p or 1080p resolution (depending on which kernel you decide to flash)
    Reboot app by Petrus
    Bootanimation by Tattman65
    Flash Tool by Finless
    Your choice of Launchers
    First Time User's Guide by Pr0xZen (it's mainly geared to flashing tablets, but I included it for the driver tutorial)

I'm not sure what features were provided in the stock kernel for Vsync...but I've watched a few movies and mine seems to work fine. Netflix works well. That's about all I've had time for.

One bug that I know of with this system is that USB audio doesn't work. If that is important to you I recommend that you download the K-R42 Hybrid Firmware from this link and use the kernel for it. However, some other things may not work correctly (give and take). K-R42 You need the 1.2.0 kernel.

This is now v1.0a, which incorporates the latest updates from the Finless X7 ROM:

Here is the link to download the ROM:

Download

Here is the link to the feedback page for this ROM:

Feedback

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Last edited by rrileypm; 08-30-2013, 01:04.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here
Working...
X