Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 vs Tronsmart Mars G01 Controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 vs Tronsmart Mars G01 Controller?

Hello guys
    I was looking at the
    Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller and it gets good reviews, but then saw this controller.
    I will be using it on a Tronsmart Android device only (Draco AW80)

Any opinions out there on how these two compare WRT compatibility and quality of feel when playing?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Out: USB audio, HDMI
    In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Originally posted by fredphoesh View Post
    Hello guys
    I was looking at the
    Sony PlayStation DualShock 3 Controller and it gets good reviews, but then saw this controller.
    I will be using it on a Tronsmart Android device only (Draco AW80)

Any opinions out there on how these two compare WRT compatibility and quality of feel when playing?

Thanks,
    Mark.
    I have both & use both but I do keep going back to the ps3 controller.
    The mars G01 (review hear)http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ars-G01-REVIEW is plug & play with most games, but some games it wont work with witch the ps3 controller will with a little touch profile creating..It must be a genuine ps3 controller though a fake one will not work
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
      I have both & use both but I do keep going back to the ps3 controller.
      The mars G01 (review hear)http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ars-G01-REVIEW is plug & play with most games, but some games it wont work with witch the ps3 controller will with a little touch profile creating..It must be a genuine ps3 controller though a fake one will not work
      Ok cool... thanks for the feedback... do you know how someone who has never really looked at a playstation remote would know if it is fake or not? Do they have serial numbers one can search and tell if they are authentic?
      Tx
      Mark.

Comment

Rock Candy PS3

I dont have experience with those devices but i just picked up a Rock Candy PS3 controller from Walmart and it works great. It has a dongle you plug in to your device. I did have to update the kl file...but it was easy and i can post if you like. The best part...on sale $20 and instant gratification.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Ok cool... thanks for the feedback... do you know how someone who has never really looked at a playstation remote would know if it is fake or not? Do they have serial numbers one can search and tell if they are authentic?
          Tx
          Mark.
          I brought mine 2nd hand off **** the seller said it was Official PS3 controller it was £20 I think brand new thay are £30 ish..just search for genuine ps3 controller,,,some fake ones will work with android but not many

Comment

Yeah I'll buy from Amazon for £32... Likely the real thing...
            Thanks....

Comment

Yeah I'll buy from Amazon for £32... Likely the real thing...
              Thanks....
              You will also need this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntroller&hl=en Version 8 or above

Comment

Thanks guys, I managed to pair the ps3 controller using sixaxis software but can't get to use it to play ANY games, the controls don't seem to do anything in games only basic up down etc in the android home screen...
                How do you guys get successful, and what games work well so I can try that?
                Thanks!
                Mark

Comment

Thanks guys, I managed to pair the ps3 controller using sixaxis software but can't get to use it to play ANY games, the controls don't seem to do anything in games only basic up down etc in the android home screen...
                  How do you guys get successful, and what games work well so I can try that?
                  Thanks!
                  Mark
                  Open sixaxis controller app..,top right hand corner there is 3 dots click there, 2nd one down game pad settings,tick enable game pad

..now try beach buggy blitz its a free download not too big but good fun https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ellow&hl=en_GB when in game click the cog setting icon select game pad at the top now configer it click on left /now press left on your game pad ,,click on right /now press right on your game pad ect ect .

Comment

Thanks blinkone, that's exactly the tip I need, I'll try that tomorrow morning... Cheers, Mark.

Comment

Thanks blinkone, that's exactly the tip I need, I'll try that tomorrow morning... Cheers, Mark.
                      Also this video will give you an idea how to create touch profiles that are needed for some touch games

Here is a demo of the Sixaxis Controller by Dancing Pixel Studios.This app allows you to play games on android that only allow for touch screen, to be played...

Comment

Hi all.
                        What I find baffling is how some software works without mapping anything, set to NONE, with native controller support, while others need touch control mapping and have no way to control certain parts of their games... Like Cody. I can play the game mapping touch controls but can't map every one of the +20 levels on the level choice screen... So I can't replay any level as the physical keyboard mouse clicks don't work either. I suppose that's the limitation of the way Cody was written. Ideally using the ps3 controller joysticks would navigate between each of the 20 levels and a Select button would select, but I guess one chooses EITHER generic game pad support OR mapping physical presses?
                        I did find this site which has dozens of games mapped by others, but only some of them work ok...
                        Cheers all, have a great 2015.
                        Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X