angry birds Rovio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

angry birds Rovio

This is the last post I just did with rovio. Angry birds used to work(next7p12 finless rom) I posted my issue with them 10 days ago. Google let's you buy and says it's compatible but after installation it won't load. SUGGESTIONS?

Below is last post to rovio

I have been looking into this on the net and there are thousands with the same issue.... Is this a Java problem? What seems to be happing is that the versions released before nov seem to work. The SDK platform doesn't seem to be the only problem either.. So for those of us that purchased these deserve some kind of feedback and patches released to fix the problem. The android community is waiting. Not everyone is running 4.1 or higher and they worked before so what needs to be done? Is there a team assigned to look into this? Let's get this fixed.. FYI running custom 4.0.3

Re: angry birds Rovio

Anyone have an idea on how to make angry birds space premium or HD work on next7p12, used to work until I tried unlock all your birds from playstore , have tried different ROMs to no avail and Rovio not responding. Any ideas?

KID™IDAHO Tapatalk2

Comment

"You've heard about Angry Birds. Your mum has heard about Angry Birds."

Comment

Working...
      X