No announcement yet.

Make any controller compatible with Android Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a controller I can buy that can work without doing all that? I want to play games like mortal Kombat x , gsr racing 2, FIFA 16 etc on my android tv box. I have Xbox wireless controller but does not work. It won't sync with receiver. Thanks I'm just new to android boxes. My box is rooted as well.

Comment

Hey Sam. A wired xbox controller works fine using RetroArch. Ps3 controllers are supposed to run with the $3 sixaxis application but I found it lags too much.

Comment

i just need correct xpad and ff-memless modules for s912 boxes. i know on this forum there was one posted for s905 boxes. Please can anyone here help out?

Comment

Work with any game ?

Comment

Anyone have a PS3 Dualshock .kl file? For me its Vendor_054c_Product_0268.kl, it is already existent on my MXQ 4K, but worked only partial. I try made up my own, but again some buttons not worked as expected. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeka View Post
              Anyone have a PS3 Dualshock .kl file? For me its Vendor_054c_Product_0268.kl, it is already existent on my MXQ 4K, but worked only partial. I try made up my own, but again some buttons not worked as expected. Thanks in advance.
              Problem solved. Woking ok with every emulator. Thanks.

Comment

hi i have a twin usb joystick adapter and a ps1 sony joypad connected on my mxq pro 4k and works perfect (the led on adapter works) but on my x92 tv box doesn't work (the led is off)is possible to do something?i think is a driver related problem...help pls

Comment

Can I use this USB Joystick Controller ( https://www.icrfq.com/search/?keywor...3&searchtype=0 ) on my Nvidia Shield Pro? If yes, could you please advice me how can I use this controller? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon0679 View Post
                    Can I use this USB Joystick Controller ( https://www.icrfq.com/search/?keywor...3&searchtype=0 ) on my Nvidia Shield Pro? If yes, could you please advice me how can I use this controller? Thanks.
                    Hi ,

not sure , but i think well , does the Controller support Android native ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

i followed this guide and did all of it
                      created the new vendor file

used the keymap apk

i also had look at the generic file that was already there and the button mappings were the same as what they should be.

i still created my vendor file and saved it as shown in instructions.

on the keymap apk it shows my gamepad directional buttons as all 0

the axis controls are in the vendor file though

everyhting still works though as it did before and no direction buttons work.

the only thing i cant see that is same as in this post is that i dont get the permission number
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I am facing issues connecting wired gamepad to Android box using Snes9x ...

Only one gamepad recognized. Android 6..

Comment

I am also facing the same issue to play my lovely game cyberpunk and also love its merchandise like cyberpunk clothing.

Comment

how to get vendor id?

Comment

Working...
                            X