Angry Birds Not working...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry Birds Not working...

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place, sorry if not.

I'm using an Arnova 10g2 with Finless' 1.5c Rom and no versions of Angry Birds will work. Both Angry Birds and Rio were working (Seasons & Space have never worked since installing the Rom) but are now not.

When I click on the game icon the tablet screen goes black and after a minute or so it returns to the screen I was previously on without displaying any error messages.

Hopefully someone can either rectify or help me understand why this is happening to me

Many thanks

Re: Angry Birds Not working...

Sometimes when you are rooted your system can easily become corrupted so something that worked before just store's

You could try a factory reset, in into system settings to find it or if that does not work than you would need to 're flash your tablet

There are other Roms to choose since that Rom was made that are better so check out the Arnova forum

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

OK so looking at the Arnova ROMs the most recent one would be
      NEW- Arnova 10G2 "GingerComb" 2.2 Pro ROM - FINAL

Am I right in thinking this??

Comment

Correct if you have a 10G2 model.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

i've posted this before , but here it is again .

since rovio has done updates to the angry birds games if you are trying a fresh install they will not work

ALOT of people have been complaining about this for some time now i have three arnovas one being a 10bg3 running jelly bean and it will not even run angry birds .

so it has nothing to do with any rom . it's because of the updates to the games .

i had to side load some old copies of the games to play .
          freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bob and the amazing ROMs you provide

So how do I side load a game??

Comment

Originally posted by ScTait View Post
              Thanks for the reply Bob and the amazing ROMs you provide

So how do I side load a game??

You need a old copy of the game on your sd card that worked . i can provide one if you don't have it

Oh, and i'm not Bob

Comment

All you green fellas look the same :-)
                900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Sorry tattman65, was replying saying thanks to Bob and asking you a question without acknowledging you, how rude

I've now updated my Rom and only Angry Birds Rio is working, looks like side loading for the others, googled it and it seems as straightforward as installing an old apk, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by ScottTait View Post
                    Sorry tattman65, was replying saying thanks to Bob and asking you a question without acknowledging you, how rude

I've now updated my Rom and only Angry Birds Rio is working, looks like side loading for the others, googled it and it seems as straightforward as installing an old apk, fingers crossed
                    yes , but you won't be able to use the new updated versions . rovio claims to be working on it. a friend of mine has emailed them awhile back and got a response .

Comment

Angry Birds Not Working...

I myself Have had the same Issue sine October with the new Updates to to the games be it Season, Rio, Space just about every version I'm running
                      NextBook 7P YF1211 "GingerComb" Finless 2.1 CWM - BETA1

So your not alone

Comment

Originally posted by Nightlifeelf View Post
                        I myself Have had the same Issue sine October with the new Updates to to the games be it Season, Rio, Space just about every version I'm running
                        NextBook 7P YF1211 "GingerComb" Finless 2.1 CWM - BETA1

So your not alone

I have the following versions of Angry Birds ALL WORKING with NEW- Arnova 10G2 "GingerComb" 2.2 Pro ROM - FINAL

Angry Birds 2.20
                        Angry Birds Rio 1.4.4
                        Angry Birds Seasons 2.5.0
                        Angry Birds Space 1.1.0

These are the latest versions that will work with the 2.2 Pro ROM, any versions after these do not work (I've tested the most recent updates and the ones after those stated above)

Hope that helps anyone else with the same problem

Comment

I can't use some of the birds because of the ads - are you going to change the ad positions?

Comment

Working...
                          X