Looking for some recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some recommendations

I have a new MK808B. And I recently used it to get my wife interacting with technology in a way that I'd like to encourage. Since I am disabled, it adds to a very short list of activities that we can do together. We played thought "The Secret of Grisly Manor". It was perfect for a TV stick game with a fly mouse. So now we've downloaded the sequel, "The Lost City", and are working through it. But I'm running out of sequels! So, what I wanted to ask, is what kinds of other puzzle/adventure games you guys have found that you would recommend.

We have a Gamers corner area that I think this would get better answered in. I am moving it for you and will leave a 1 week redirect for youto find it.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Looking for some recommendations

Thanks! :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hi and welcome. Have you looked at the Amnesia series? It looks interesting. What others have you played?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD
        "May the Schwartz be with you"

Comment

I just downloaded the Amnesia demo to check it out. Not sure how long they will take to play though. Any ideas? I also have Broken Sword on here, but my wife doesn't like it as well and told me to play it without her. I remember playing Myst with her years ago and would love to find something similar to it or the old Sierra games.

Comment

I'm not sure about Amnesia and would appreciate if you let me know. I did however play Musaic Box and thought it was a great challenge. Mysteryville:a detective story was also good. It might be worth a look. Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back.

Comment

Maybe It's a little dark, but maybe you can try the "yesterday" adventure game.

Sorry if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'll ask my sister. She's really fond of point n click adventure games and may know a few good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post
                Maybe It's a little dark, but maybe you can try the "yesterday" adventure game.

Sorry if I'm wrong. Anyway, I'll ask my sister. She's really fond of point n click adventure games and may know a few good ones.
                Hey dude! Hope you've been well. Yesterday is awesome but yes very dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
                  Hey dude! Hope you've been well. Yesterday is awesome but yes very dark.

If I'm the one you are asking, yes I've been well Some family issues kept me a bit away for a moment, but nothing too bad.

And maybe this thread will have to be moved in the games corner and could become the main adventure thread, as there seems to be some good options already.

Edit : Ok it was already moved. I'm a little slow tonight I'll just get some sleep

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post
                    If I'm the one you are asking, yes I've been well Some family issues kept me a bit away for a moment, but nothing too bad.

And maybe this thread will have to be moved in the games corner and could become the main adventure thread, as there seems to be some good options already.
                    Agreed. Sorry to hear about your family but glad you're back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
                      Agreed. Sorry to hear about your family but glad you're back.

Anyway, just to tell about the "dark" thing, it reminds me of countless hours my sister and I spent playing "dark seed". That was a hell of a good adventure game, but one of the darkest I've played.

Comment

Dark and possibly one of the most difficult games I had ever played. Great graphics for it's time. I spent days on it. DARKSEED that is.

Comment

Back to the original subject : I don't know if it is as easy to play, and it seems to be more expensive than grizly manor, but machinarium has really good reviews. So maybe you should try it. Or at least watch the videos to see if it can suit your needs : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NoaW5hcml1bSJd

Comment

I searched a bit further :

Maybe you can try these ones for free :

Crystal Portal : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GFscG9ydGFsIl0.

Letters From Nowhere : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...S5sZXR0ZXJzIl0.

Lost Souls - Enchanted Paintings : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ZnJlZW1pdW0iXQ..

Then you can find other ones in the play store recommendations, from these games. But I haven't tried them.

Let us know what you think of those you try

Comment

I like the G5 hidden object games to a degree, but they are light on the adventure aspect that I was looking for. My brother recommended the NCIS game, so I will give that a shot. Right now, we are really enjoying The Lost City and it's extensive map where each scene has four seasons as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X