No announcement yet.

Looking for some recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, for the G5 games,it's cool you can try before buying. But I don't like too much the fact that you have to purchase the game to go further.

I just bought machinarium, so I'll let you know how I find it.
    And maybe I'll try the lost city and maybe grizzly manor as they are really cheap. Thanks for mentioning them

Going from game to game in the play store, I found these ones that are less than a dollar too :

* Cryptic caverns
    * Cryptic keep
    * Cryptic kingdom
    * The passenger : not sure about the quality, but there is a demo, so you can try it for free.
    * Demons land (seems dark)

Comment

I played machinarium a few minutes. Really great game. In fact on my phone, the screen is too small for certain actions (or my fingers are too big). I'll try on my 10" tablet and let you know.

Comment

Re: Looking for some recommendations

I've added a lot of the suggestions to App Watch to track if they ever go on sale. If you are unfamiliar with that app, you can find it at

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The Passenger

@ djeaton - Have you tried The Passenger? It looks like it might be up your ally. Let me know what you think
          https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aW5nLmhvbWUiXQ..
          "May the Schwartz be with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
            @ djeaton - Have you tried The Passenger? It looks like it might be up your ally. Let me know what you think
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aW5nLmhvbWUiXQ..
            Ironically, we started that one up last night. We liked it. It had REAL potential....until it wanted us to tilt the screen to get to something. Anyone know of an app that can emulate moving the screen on an HD TV?

Comment

I haven't tried this one yet, but "spirit walkers" seems to get good reviews in the play store.

Comment

How do these units hold up in regards to DosBox (Turbo) ? The late DOS / Win95 era was a golden time for adventure games - and most of these are abandonware by now... I just recently played through Phantasmagoria on my Jiayu G3 (MT6577 phone) - must have been atleast 15 years since last time - still a mystery shocker. Its a special one, that though - but there are tons of others
                Support your local flasher
                Current devices : Pipo MAX M8 Pro - Samsung Galaxy S4 - Intel NUC

Comment

I was able to use dosbox and successfully played Police Quest and a few others. If you try it, don't forget to install Scumm VM from play.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
                    I was able to use dosbox and successfully played Police Quest and a few others. If you try it, don't forget to install Scumm VM from play.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
                    Does it interact well with external (bluetooth ect) keyboards? I've only tried direct touchscreen use on Galaxy Note 10.1 and my Jaiyu G3 (MT6577) phone.
                    Support your local flasher
                    Current devices : Pipo MAX M8 Pro - Samsung Galaxy S4 - Intel NUC

Comment

Wish I could be more help with that part. I only used the touch controls.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X