Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your 3D Mark scores Here

Lets see.. some scores
    ( yes, there is a benchmark called 3D mark for android)

I'm having flashbacks... me playing 'unreal (pc) " , 'mario bros (snes) " and 'quake (pc) "
    and see me now...
    playing the same games from the past...

on a 60 bucks device.. i remember my pc costing 2000, and snes 300 + 30 bucks per game
    Last edited by mitchell4you; 08-17-2013, 17:17. Reason: play on

dev : K-r42
    Rom: stock
    Score / normal :
    first run 3826
    antutu 3.4 : 16001

-----
    dev : droidtv X1
    Rom : stock
    Score / normal :
    first run 3006
    antutu 3.4 : 10978

------
    dev:
    Rom: stock
    Score / normal
    first run :
    antutu 3.4:
    Last edited by mitchell4you; 08-17-2013, 21:55.

Comment

score

My K-R42 is scoring ice storm score 2344,i have used ice storm extreme for the test.I have modded mine with a copper heatsink/shimmed it and added an 80mm fan i have a thread on it on here i have also had it skinned in kevlar,it did actualy score 17128 in antutu benchmark moded this way to.For comparison the galaxy s3 scored exactly 18000 in antutu benchmark.I am using Lewy20041's HFW 1080p samsung galaxy s3 based firmware.

Just to add i remember having a gameboy on release day they had dot matrix screens the only real handheld before i'd played was stuff like tiger and nintendo gamewatch etc,it was the big chunky original gameboy,i also had an amiga 500 near to release with a 512kb memory upgrade later boosting it up to a 500+ spec level.My altime fondest memory in gaming has to be playing 4 player multiplayer with my mates on goldeneye 64, playing with proximity mines,we used to chase each other and just slap mines everywhere you can wall/ceiling/floor the lot and once you have finished planting them just stand in a hide away spot and shoot your enemy as they close in on your position, priceless lol.I still think they should port a perfect version of the original to android devices as emulators play that game pretty poorly in the emu's i have seen running it on most devices it should have multiplayer via network as well that would be amazing,maybe just make the graphics upscaled or something but keep the game as it is.
      What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

sultan

This is the last post I just did with rovio. Angry birds used to work(next7p12 finless rom) I posted my issue with them 10 days ago. Google let's you buy and says it's compatible but after installation it won't load. SUGGESTIONS?

HyBriDe TEkkEN

Comment

Working...
        X