• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which tablet is best for me...

Droid xyboard
    Samsung galaxy tab 7.7
    iPad 3
    Or....

Planning on using it on the Verizon network with 3 or 4g. Will be used for tapatalk, mobile flight charts(jepp view). Currently iPad only but android version in the works). Maybe watching movies or videos occasionally but the tapatalk and aviation charts will be the biggest uses. Also will use it for studying for my Ifr and commercial flight written tests. The program uses flash but will work with iSwifter for i pad (how is this program?)

My advice is shop in person and test first hand tablets that may interest you. Only then can you decide what tablet is best for you. No such thing as one size fits all. Most electronic stores have no problem with customers spending time testing tablets. Then once you decide on what you want, you're not obligated to buy from that store. Check around for prices.

Comment

Thanks for the advice mojo. I will go try them all in the store.

Comment

I agree with Zona's advice. Until you get a feel for them it is a hard choice. These are cheap tablets that can do a LOT with the right ROM but if you are expecting the feel of an iPad or Galaxy Tablet you will be disappointed with the feel not the performance one you flash them with a good ROM. Once you get used to them like we have with our 10 G2, you stop noticing the differences to a large degree.

Comment

Working...
        X