No announcement yet.

Freaktab Donations -Finless Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I was! But that lasted all of about 2 hrs... Now I am looking to root this thing (MYSELF).... AND I am learning ICS inner workings!

I need the "user" experience of the stock ROM first. I need to see what is truely stock! Then I can compare to performance stuff I like to do. I then have a stake in the ground for reference

If you know me at all, you know I started out in November last year just like everyone else here! I just chose to become a Nerd!
    So I will always remember WHY I decided to be the FIRST to fully root a tablet.... and then... I got the desire to make it even better!
    You all just got the outcome of my obsessive compulsive behavior

Again.... Thank you ALL for helping me go to another level!

I will try to pay it back to you all.... Thats my "thing"

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

donation

Donation Done .

Just got a nexus 7 with jellybean because of greaaat reviews especially for jellybean but then maybe I screwed up by not getting a rk3066 10 inch. C'est la vie. Thanx ,Bob, for all your work especially with cwm, the premium android feature.
      The beauty of android linux personified in Finless where according to the GPL any improvements to the code are to be freely distributed. We donate to augment this marvelous and popular philosophy.
      Last edited by chessir; 07-27-2012, 21:21. Reason: added 4 words

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Yes I was! But that lasted all of about 2 hrs... Now I am looking to root this thing (MYSELF).... AND I am learning ICS inner workings!

I need the "user" experience of the stock ROM first. I need to see what is truely stock! Then I can compare to performance stuff I like to do. I then have a stake in the ground for reference

If you know me at all, you know I started out in November last year just like everyone else here! I just chose to become a Nerd!
        So I will always remember WHY I decided to be the FIRST to fully root a tablet.... and then... I got the desire to make it even better!
        You all just got the outcome of my obsessive compulsive behavior

Again.... Thank you ALL for helping me go to another level!

I will try to pay it back to you all.... Thats my "thing"

Bob
        We got it in the helis before, now tablets. Is there anything you cannot do Bob?

Comment

Donations

Glad to donate. Best money i have ever spent, except for my NextBook 7, which, thanks to bob, I have enjoyed with almost ever version of Android.

Let's get bob a copy of jellybean!!!!

Once again, thanks bob........dc!b

Comment

This just shows what can be achieved by a few guys working towards the same goals on the internet. FreakTab has turned into a nice little community. Not only is Bob kicking out some cool ROMs, but I have learned more about tablets since joining this site than any time before. Rock on Freaks!

Comment

Thank you!

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
              Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
              <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
              <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
              <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
              https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
              </form>

Comment

Originally posted by ZonaMojo View Post
                This just shows what can be achieved by a few guys working towards the same goals on the internet. FreakTab has turned into a nice little community. Not only is Bob kicking out some cool ROMs, but I have learned more about tablets since joining this site than any time before. Rock on Freaks!
                Thank you ZonaMojo. You have also given your time to help the community. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by WillJames View Post
                  Fortunately for you Damo it will be tough for him to get it all the way there from California. I think his eyes are to old and he would loose it about half way to the grand canyon or maybe sooner.
                  I'll be waiting for him at the Grand Canyon to take over flight duties...so you may not escape so easy Damo.

Comment

Hehe

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
                    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                    </form>

Comment

Working...
                    X