No announcement yet.

Welcome to FreakTab.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All,I would like to say thank you for accepting me here, especially to the admins and staffs.I swear to participate this forum respectively.

Comment

Just wanting to say hello.....

am so glad you guys have put together this forum. I will soon be the owner of a rk3188 stick. a cx-919 (Its on a slow boat from China apparently) I have been reading your board for a few months after googling and decided to get one to go with my new big LCD tv. Well, the old laptop I was using bit the dust just a day before the new VGA cable arrived to hook it to the TV. I quickly built from scraps a SLOW desktop with XP/Lubuntu
      I originally started on a TRS-80 in '81. I learned BASIC and Pascal. I moved to a C64 and an Apple IIgs then a couple of Macs. I got my first PC with Win 98. a bunch of PCs since that time. I was into the "hackintosh" when it first popped up but switched to Ubuntu 4 years ago.(10,11 and 12.04) In Android I have played with and flashed my Epad. with 1.6 (thats now junk because its way too old and the built in batteries are fried) I also rooted with adb and flashed my ZTE z990g (Merit)
      I am most interested in using both Android and Ubuntu on this new toy. I have moved my laptops SATA drive to USB and plan to make use of it with this setup. (I have some questions about all this....but I will try to post them elsewhere on the board that is more appropriate)
      Just thought I would introduce myself and let all you folks know a bit about me.

Comment

New to site

Does any one here knows how to root an Vivitar xo tablet children tablet and remove bloatware here are the specs
        Technical Specifications

• Size7.6" x 4.65" x .39"
        • Screen Size7"
        • Screen Resolution1024 x 600
        • Storage8GB
        • Processor1.6GHz dual core
        • Operating SystemAndroid 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
        • RAM1GB
        • Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n
        • Camera1.2MP Front-Facing / 2.0MP Rear-Facing
        • Battery Lifeup to 7.5 hours
        • Age Target4-14
        • Parental ControlsMany
        • Parental Controls DetailedXO closed environment for kids with password-protected parent mode; control access to apps and web. Supports multiple profiles. Ability to view how child has been using device and insights into child’s performance
        • Pre-Loaded Content100+ apps included, content valued at over $200
        • Included AccessoriesBumper case, charger
        • App StoreGoogle Play Store, plus curated Dream Store (through Barnes and Noble)
        • Languages for Menus and Pre-Loaded ContentEnglish and Spanish
        • # of Unique Users3 kids + parent
        • Google CertificationYES

Comment

Hi everyone,

I m new here and its a very helpful forum.

Keep it up guys

Comment

Hi there,

i am 24 and from Germany.

I own a BigBen Gametab One which is a RK1388 Gaming Tablet. My phone is a Xperia S.

I think its really cool that there is a forum for "freaktabs".

Comment

Hi i'm noob around here.. Hope i get the best from y guys..
              Pedro - Portugal

Comment

Hi, I follow this forum since a long time and today I decided to register to this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by niciolaux View Post
                  Hi, I follow this forum since a long time and today I decided to register to this forum!

hey ! and welcome to freaktab
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

New! Hello

Hi people, Just saying hello to all community here! I just acquired a tvbox and my search for more knowledge lead me here! Glad to be here! Cheers

Comment

Hi all..

Hi guys..

I m new here from Cyprus.. Currently I own a yarvik xentra tablet tab9-200..

Thanx..

Comment

Re: Welcome to FreakTab.com

Hi everyone,
                        My special thanks goes to Oman and his new 109k4

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

hi everyone im new here

Comment

Hi, i am new in the town

Comment

Originally posted by heaven View Post
                              Hi, i am new in the town

Welcome!! enjoy your stay hear
                              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hello To you all friends @Freaktab,i am new here....thanks to the Admins for let me in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X