Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to FreakTab.com

Hello all and welcome to FreakTab.com!

We have just gone live so we do not have much content as of yet but stay tuned!
    We plan to have training videos for new people to tablets, instructional vids for customizing, rooting and all kinds of neat stuff! The idea of this place is to discuss anything about tablets in a friendly and fun manner.

So join up, sign in and enjoy the place....

Why?
    The reason Will and I decided to make this site is we believe that tablets will be exploding this year with many many models and choices. As you can see by the list of forums we already have for specific devices, it's already large!
    When I got my first tablet over a month ago (Arnova 10 G2) it was very hard to find a site with info collected in one place. There are many tablet forums out there but they are specific to manufacturers or models. Nothing wrong with that and yes they are good when it's focused on just your tablet but I found that much of the information for one manufacturer is applicable to others. A lot of the Android sites seem to have the majority of content about phones not tablets. Thus it can be hard to find info about a tablet on those sites. So we are hoping to have a place where people can talk about tablets in general and find information easily. Well that’s our motto and what we are trying to do.

Anyway stay tuned. Much more to come over the next week.

I hope you Enjoy FreakTab.com we had fun setting it up and the site is for you Tablet users!

Bob and Will
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

hello!

Hello to all, i am inelinst!!
    best regards

Comment

Welcome to Freaktab
      Sent from Xperia Mini Pro Android 4.0.4 ~ ICS
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
      </form>

Comment

So Far, So Good!

Hello!

With this board now being roughly six months old, and with this being my third month here, FreakTab has already made a name for itself in the area of tablet support. I'd like to take this moment to congratulate Finless and Will for their efforts here that, intentionally or otherwise, have helped many here who are new to tablet computing in general, and to Android tablets in particular.

The proliferation of low-cost Android tablets has brought a lot of new faces here to help - and to be helped. May the next six months be as meaningful to everyone here as the first six months have been!

73 DE N4RPS
        Rob

Comment

Amen! We appreciate the help and info we are getting here.
          Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Originally posted by cherylharrell1961 View Post
            Amen! We appreciate the help and info we are getting here.
            Hello!
            BTW, your CHBC app runs fine on the 702c. Guess that app just doesn't like the Rockchip tablets...

73 DE N4RPS
            Rob

Comment

Thanks so much for the info. Good to know.
              Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Thanks everyone! I am glad you’re enjoying the site and how we run things here. As you can see we try to be different in a good way

Thanks for taking the time to say thanks! It is much appreciated.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

just to say thank you

I would just like to take a minute to thank everyone here for being so kind and helpful to a newb like myself. Anytime my tablet has give me problems, or ive made a stupid move Bob,Damo and others have always taken the time to give advice. My tablet runs wonderfully because of Bob's roms, so thanks guys y'all are the best.

Sent from my10bg2 running Bob's 1.5 rom.
                  freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Thanks

Hi

I would like to say thank you for accepting me here, especially to the admins and staffs.

I swear to participate this forum respectively.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by vie View Post
                      Hi

I would like to say thank you for accepting me here, especially to the admins and staffs.

I swear to participate this forum respectively.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Welcome vie

Sent from Xperia Mini Pro ~ Android 4.0.4 ICS
                      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                      </form>

Comment

hi all

just wanted to pop by and say hi i have had my arnova 10 g2 about 2 weeks now and have looked through other sites before i came across this one after lots of reading i decided to flash my 10 g2 with the 1.5c rom from bob i am very new to this sort of thing the read me file that come with the rom was very easy to follow i would like to say a very big thanx to bob and the team that made this possible its great thanx guys keep up the good work

Comment

hi

bonjour a tous

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                            Welcome vie
                            Yeah.. I'm so happy that I was part of this forum...

Comment

Hello Will and Bob

Fellow freak here that just found this site. I am gadget geek and electronics tech also so I decided to join up and help where I can!

Kyle

Comment

Working...
                              X