Great service from In4dealz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great service from In4dealz

A couple of months ago I bit the bullet and decided to try a Chinese tablet. After looking at what everyone here at Freaktab was getting, my pick was the Yuandao N101. I mostly liked the stereo front facing speakers, unlike latter versions of the N101, and most other 10.1" rk3066 tabs with rear facing single speakers. Sure there were complaints of some screen bleeding issues, but that seemed to be a problem with them all at the time.

So I picked the N101, and ordered it from In4dealz.com, an advertiser here on Freaktab.

When it arrived, I realized the hardware was great, but the firmware seemed to lack. There were several choices of kernels to use with ICS' and the Jellybean kernel sports some bugs (like the speaker hum when you turn down the brightness on the display)

Anyway, all those things were tolerable because I prefer the JB OS.

I started to get some intermittant flickering on my screen, which eventually got so bad that I took some pictures and sent them to In4dealz to see what they said. They suggested that I try flashing a firmware they sent me, but it bricked my tablet.

The next step was to send it back to China. In4dealz furnished me with a complete set of instructions for the return. Once they confirmed my shipment, a replacement was ordered.

Although I haven't received the new tablet yet, I wanted to report that I had a very good experience so far with In4dealz. I thank Finless Bob for allowing them to advertise here, otherwise I might have purchased from a less reputable supplier.

Ill update this post when my new tablet arrives.

Randy

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Re: Great service from In4dealz

Ok, everybody...I just received my replacement N101 today via DHL Express.

I was only without it for 5 days.

In4dealz did me right on this one. Thanks to Giovanni! All items in the box brand new.

Just thought i'd share.

Randy

Sent from my N101 DUAL CORE using Tapatalk 2
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

In4Dealz is great.

i bought my ug802 and my mini i8 from them, got them in about 9 days. i live is southern california. i wasnt given an tracking number so i talk to cust. service and they help me real quick, got my tracking number and i was able to track my package from start to finish... will buy from them again and again.

Comment

ive ordered from them today,lets see how soon they ship,im from india,so from china to india shudnt be long !

Comment

Working...
        X