Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbvid View Post
    Hi
    I am quite confident and have flashed my tablet with rooted firmware that I found online using RK Batch Tool, but it didn't have any drivers or the correct drivers to enable use of the touch screen so I couldn't use it, so I reverted back to the original F/W. Would it be possible to root this for me or even point me in the direction of one already rooted?
    Newsmy T3 - 7 Inch Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet with 5 Points Touch (8GB, 1.2GHz, 3G Capability)

Link to original F/W

http://www.86pp.com/download_view.as...7#.UWrKddiQNR0

or here > http://220.168.57.227:1949/cunchu/
    jb

Here is your ROM. Please post any comments or questions on this new thread.

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Need custom ROM for EGP007

I need a custom ROM made for my Ematic EGP007 tablet with CWM recovery installed because i tried for days and all sort of ways to install it but to no avail it just wont accept CWM. i tried the custom ROM on this site but the touchscreen and light drivers where different in my EGP007 and they did not work but it flashed correctly and the CWM recovery worked. Here is a direct link to the stock Firmware of my tablet and i dont know how to unpack it so its an single .img file. anyways here it is ematic.us/FlashFiles/EGP007/update.img

Comment

AW: ROM Root requests

I work on it but I need a little Time to finish it. Please be patient.

Thx

Neomode Freaktab.com Developer

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          I work on it but I need a little Time to finish it. Please be patient.

Thx

Neomode Freaktab.com Developer
          ok sorry i thought that you were a little too busy to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Driven_Krazy55 View Post
            I need a custom ROM made for my Ematic EGP007 tablet with CWM recovery installed because i tried for days and all sort of ways to install it but to no avail it just wont accept CWM. i tried the custom ROM on this site but the touchscreen and light drivers where different in my EGP007 and they did not work but it flashed correctly and the CWM recovery worked. Here is a direct link to the stock Firmware of my tablet and i dont know how to unpack it so its an single .img file. anyways here it is ematic.us/FlashFiles/EGP007/update.img
            Try this link here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-EMATIC-EGP007

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
              never mind neomode is making one for me and i tried that one already but the touchscreen dont work and the light is always on but thnx anyway

Comment

Ainol Novo Venus 7 latest 4.2.2

Please!! Ainol Novo Venus 7 4.2.2 latest release has no root privileges.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=355370&uk=420337580

Comment

Hi Bob,

after a long while of being abstinent from freaktab, I found time to pick out
                  my good old Arnova 8B G3, for what you made CFW in 2012. Now, I found
                  an update on Arnovas site, but there is no readme or comment, if its
                  an update of the Android version.
                  Perhaps you can check this und make a new ROM from it? The firmware
                  can be found here: http://arnovatech.com/support/firmwa...408/update.img

Big Thanks

Comment

pioneer p81

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    We are developing a good team of ROM cookers here so this post is to let us know what Tab's have not been cooked (rooted) yet! Make your requests here...

We have a good amount of knowledge on RK28 and RK29 processor based tablets. So we should be able to cook these pretty easy. Now I am at least looking for new challenges!

So make your requests!
                    All I ask is that I can get a STOCK ROM from somewhere as I have to start with something.

Bob
                    Please i need rom or kernel or both for this smartphone the kernel is so limit 598-1300 please help
                    Thx in advance

Comment

I can't seem to find a firmware download for that model. Can you provide a link to the factory firmware?

I'm still learning the MTK platform, so I'm not sure I can help with an OC kernel...just a debloated/rooted ROM. But I need the firmware to start from.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        I can't seem to find a firmware download for that model. Can you provide a link to the factory firmware?

I'm still learning the MTK platform, so I'm not sure I can help with an OC kernel...just a debloated/rooted ROM. But I need the firmware to start from.
                        If i send you screenshot of about would it help???

Comment

In order to make a ROM, I need the original factory firmware...it's impossible to make a ROM from scratch, especially for a device I don't have. I can't help without it.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by ohad129 View Post
                            If i send you screenshot of about would it help???
                            If i did backup rom is that ok to you can you do something with it?

Comment

I can take a look at it and see. It depends on whether all of the files are included in the backup.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                                I can take a look at it and see. It depends on whether all of the files are included in the backup.
                                Here is the link for my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9k2i5andg...6t_n1tD-XvK4fa

Thx in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X