AussiePads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AussiePads?

I noticed for a while we've been running an ad for AussiePads.

Does anyone have one?

Where can you buy one?

How much are they?

Their site is vague on availability.

I have read that the original Aussiepad was very similar or exactly the same as the N101-1. What does the Aussiepad 2 compare to?
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Well, I sort of answered my own question...at least on availability. Looks like they will be available after January 10th. $299 usd(?)...$272 without tax from their site, it took a long time for the store page to load for me (I thought it was broken). Looks like a pretty cool tablet for the price.

If anyone gets one...let us know.
    Randy
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

yeah,they do seem pretty nice . i was curious about them myself . they look like they are set up pretty decent.
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

AussiePads?

The wheels are turning. I might acquire one to try.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Donate here

Comment

Working...
        X