Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about advertisers at freaktab

Howdy folks,
    With the release of the Allwinner A31-based tablets and my tax refund coming in soon, I was wondering if freaktab has an affiliate link with an advertiser? I would like to buy my next tab, and help support freaktab.

I'm looking at a 9-10 inch tab, with 2gb of RAM, with the quad core A31. I'm not sure which one yet but I have another week or two to decide.

So hopefully I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Sent from my 701c with tapatalk

OMFG. Some one actually wanting ads!!!
    MK802III Runnin' the Fin v1.7

Comment

Re: Question about advertisers at freaktab

Originally posted by MotoFan View Post
      OMFG. Some one actually wanting ads!!!
      I don't want the ads, most of the time I wouldn't see them anyways. But if freaktab had an affiliate link for a sponsor or advertisers I would use that link to buy my next tablet

Comment

Originally posted by jtintle View Post
        I don't want the ads, most of the time I wouldn't see them anyways. But if freaktab had an affiliate link for a sponsor or advertisers I would use that link to buy my next tablet

We will not SPAM you like XDA, or other sites. Our ads will be passive and we will never install ad stuff to track your browsing. SCREW ALL THAT! I hate that stuff. In my mind it is becoming over bearing and this will NEVER happen here! So you know right now we have 3 advertisers.
        XBMC forums
        Auzzie pads
        w2comp

We want more to help pay the bills here of course and one day pay back the people and ROM dev's that have committed to this site and maybe get them new hardware and devices. That is our goal. We have no desire right now to become a MEGA site and push ads in your face! In fact I promise you all this. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Not on my watch anyway...

But understand, we are a business. So we do want advertisers. If finally we make a few bucks in the process... so be it. But again we will never do what is going on with other sites EVER...

This Ray (neomode) and I promise!

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by jtintle View Post
          Howdy folks,
          With the release of the Allwinner A31-based tablets and my tax refund coming in soon, I was wondering if freaktab has an affiliate link with an advertiser? I would like to buy my next tab, and help support freaktab.

I'm looking at a 9-10 inch tab, with 2gb of RAM, with the quad core A31. I'm not sure which one yet but I have another week or two to decide.

So hopefully I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

OOH. Let me know if you find one with Bluetooth J!
          https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
            OOH. Let me know if you find one with Bluetooth J!
            I'll keep you in mind E..

Comment

Working...
            X