Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

The choices are the Ployer Momo20, iBex Flytouch 10, or the Yuandao/Vido N101. I have decided I don't need a retina screen, so I'm going with the 1280X800 resolution screen, 10.1 inch screen, 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, dual cameras. I'm leaning towards the iBex Flytouch 10, with its bigger battery(8000mah) and better cameras(2MP front, 5MP Rear). But I know the Ployer tablets usually have a good product and a large community surrounding it.

I'm upgrading from the Polaroid A10 701C 7 in tablet, I want something now instead of waiting until the RK3188 come out, which could be months.

I want to get some of your opinions on the choices, so what do you all think?

The yuandao N101 is not a A31. It is rockchip RK3066.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
      Bob,
      That's what I thought until I saw this:

I don't know much about the dealer, but who knows

Sent from my 701c with tapatalk

Comment

Let me know which one you decide on. I'm getting to the point where I am buying a new one too-so many choices it's getting dizzying, plus just when I think I find one, I hear/read bad reviews
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
          Let me know which one you decide on. I'm getting to the point where I am buying a new one too-so many choices it's getting dizzying, plus just when I think I find one, I hear/read bad reviews
          I know what you mean, and all the ones I've been looking at don't have the bluetooth you have been looking for...its a non-issue for me since I don't care either way, though it would be nice for a BT keyboard..

I'm still waiting on my refund, so probably within a week of me receiving it I'll order something

Comment

new tab

you of all people should know whats around the corner, Quad core and retina screens why dont you hold out a bit longer

Comment

android partition table

Bob
              hello finless iam sorry that iam wayyy off topic here but i looked every where and kept hitting brick walls my
              question is there a way i can repartition my cs868 allwinner a31 tv stick i did something very silly and tried to dd a CWM image to the nand or emmc partition and now when i reflash the device i can only install a few apps then it keeps telling me that iam running out of space i have some linux and cml experience any help would be appreciated thanks

Comment

It is my understanding that to repartition AML ROMs you need a new kernel compiled with the sizes set.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

partition nand

It is my understanding that to repartition AML ROMs you need a new kernel compiled with the sizes set.

Bob
                  i was thinking of installing android terminal and through it partitioning or re partitioning the nand. the system is rooted i was wondering where would i find info on partition size and structure. when i applied the dd command to copy over clockworkmod recovery that img must of replaced the system partition so i must have a lot of unused space i will try to take some photos and show you the disk structure thanks for any help by the way

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
                    i was thinking of installing android terminal and through it partitioning or re partitioning the nand. the system is rooted i was wondering where would i find info on partition size and structure. when i applied the dd command to copy over clockworkmod recovery that img must of replaced the system partition so i must have a lot of unused space i will try to take some photos and show you the disk structure thanks for any help by the way

Comment

Working...
                    X