X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ademturk
    replied
    Originally posted by ademturk View Post
    i was thinking of installing android terminal and through it partitioning or re partitioning the nand. the system is rooted i was wondering where would i find info on partition size and structure. when i applied the dd command to copy over clockworkmod recovery that img must of replaced the system partition so i must have a lot of unused space i will try to take some photos and show you the disk structure thanks for any help by the way

Leave a comment:

• ademturk
    replied
    partition nand

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    It is my understanding that to repartition AML ROMs you need a new kernel compiled with the sizes set.

Bob
    i was thinking of installing android terminal and through it partitioning or re partitioning the nand. the system is rooted i was wondering where would i find info on partition size and structure. when i applied the dd command to copy over clockworkmod recovery that img must of replaced the system partition so i must have a lot of unused space i will try to take some photos and show you the disk structure thanks for any help by the way

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    It is my understanding that to repartition AML ROMs you need a new kernel compiled with the sizes set.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• ademturk
    replied
    android partition table

The yuandao N101 is not a A31. It is rockchip RK3066.

Bob
    hello finless iam sorry that iam wayyy off topic here but i looked every where and kept hitting brick walls my
    question is there a way i can repartition my cs868 allwinner a31 tv stick i did something very silly and tried to dd a CWM image to the nand or emmc partition and now when i reflash the device i can only install a few apps then it keeps telling me that iam running out of space i have some linux and cml experience any help would be appreciated thanks

Leave a comment:

• iffy
    replied
    new tab

you of all people should know whats around the corner, Quad core and retina screens why dont you hold out a bit longer

Leave a comment:

• jtintle
    replied
    Originally posted by elektrik View Post
    Let me know which one you decide on. I'm getting to the point where I am buying a new one too-so many choices it's getting dizzying, plus just when I think I find one, I hear/read bad reviews
    I know what you mean, and all the ones I've been looking at don't have the bluetooth you have been looking for...its a non-issue for me since I don't care either way, though it would be nice for a BT keyboard..

I'm still waiting on my refund, so probably within a week of me receiving it I'll order something

Leave a comment:

• elektrik
    replied
    Let me know which one you decide on. I'm getting to the point where I am buying a new one too-so many choices it's getting dizzying, plus just when I think I find one, I hear/read bad reviews

Leave a comment:

• jtintle
    replied
    Re: Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

Bob
    Bob,
    That's what I thought until I saw this:

I don't know much about the dealer, but who knows

Sent from my 701c with tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied

Bob

Leave a comment:

• jtintle
    started a topic Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

Which Allwinner A31 should I get...

The choices are the Ployer Momo20, iBex Flytouch 10, or the Yuandao/Vido N101. I have decided I don't need a retina screen, so I'm going with the 1280X800 resolution screen, 10.1 inch screen, 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, dual cameras. I'm leaning towards the iBex Flytouch 10, with its bigger battery(8000mah) and better cameras(2MP front, 5MP Rear). But I know the Ployer tablets usually have a good product and a large community surrounding it.

I'm upgrading from the Polaroid A10 701C 7 in tablet, I want something now instead of waiting until the RK3188 come out, which could be months.

I want to get some of your opinions on the choices, so what do you all think?
Working...
X