best tablet under $100 with hdmi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best tablet under $100 with hdmi

looking to buy a new tablet 7 inch to 10 inch dosent have to be dual core but has to have hdmi.

gps is a plus but dosent have to have it

the last tablet i owned was 10 inch superpad which i traded for a win 7 netbook couple years ago

i found this one which looks cool but id rather have something a little cheaper if possiable.

http://www.****.com/itm/181013658632...84.m1436.l2649

my uses for this will be remote desktop to my pc ebook reading lite web browsing

and xbmc on a monitor in bedroom when need be. .

id get another stick but i want something portable

also going to get a keyboard case

I'm partial to the Yuandao N70S, which is right at $100.

We have a custom ROM for it.

They have an HD version that is more expensive...and no ROM's yet.

I'm not buying any more tablets off ****...I got hosed, big time there a month ago. I finally got my money back, but didn't get anything resembling what I ordered.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

i used to only shop amazon but now **** has **** bucks which gives me money back every time i order something which i think is cool got my mk808 from **** and an orginal psp along time ago thoes are the biggest things ive baught mostly ive used **** for adapters or external cases ect small stuff

what was the problem you had with ****

Comment

Well, I should have known...two, too good to be true offers on a couple of tablets.

Instead of sending me tablets, I got a pair of bra straps...which I'm not equiped for.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

would love to have a windows/android tablet but there out of my price range

iv got android on my 32gb rescue flashdrive along with tons of tools and windows 7 and xp i can live boot or install android to pc (be cool to have a live boot fineless 1.6 rom )

to bad it not possiable to dual boot windows on an android tab

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            Well, I should have known...two, too good to be true offers on a couple of tablets.

Instead of sending me tablets, I got a pair of bra straps...which I'm not equiped for.

lmao never had that problem before everything iv got online works great even stuff that had bad reviews my mk808 was perfect when i got it no issues

Comment

Working...
            X