Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tapatalk ad

theres some tapatalk ad that shows up when the forum loads
    can we have that removed or repositioned?
    it shows up exactly above the login box and makes it impossible to login
    Arnova10G2: USB to Ethernet - PLEASE TELL ME HOW?

Click cancel on it and it should not keep popping up.

Comment

I will post this here and see if I gets a response. Tapatalk acts up on this forum. Every time I hit the forum tab it give me an error and goes back to the main page. Also some pages show no info, like finless roms page. The program works fine on PPCGeeks and XDA. Done the update and reinstall thing. Any ideas?

Comment

I use the latest tapatalk from the Android market and everything works find for me. Did you purchase your app from there?

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk
        Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
        <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
        <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
        <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
        </form>

Comment

Originally posted by swlaraut View Post
          I will post this here and see if I gets a response. Tapatalk acts up on this forum. Every time I hit the forum tab it give me an error and goes back to the main page. Also some pages show no info, like finless roms page. The program works fine on PPCGeeks and XDA. Done the update and reinstall thing. Any ideas?

Did you login to the FreakTab site on Tapatalk? What you are describing is how it is for people who have not logged in. Hope this helps.

Comment

I'm starting to get paranoid. I seem to have all these one off problems. Could be I'm new to Android.

No I did not get it from the market. I got it before I flashed and had market. Amazon I think.

Yes I an logged in and posting from tapatalk. I can see resent posts and posts I have commented on, its just the forum tab that's really the issue.

I will clear the settings, cache, ect and maybe install it on my phone and see if that helps.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from Nxbk 7 with Tapatalk via Electrify

Comment

I have never tried tapatalk from a tablet only on my phone. I prefer to browse the forum in a browser on the tablet.

Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

<input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
              </form>

Comment

I'm starting to get paranoid. I seem to have all these one off problems. Could be I'm new to Android.

No I did not get it from the market. I got it before I flashed and had market. Amazon I think.

Yes I an logged in and posting from tapatalk. I can see resent posts and posts I have commented on, its just the forum tab that's really the issue.

I will clear the settings, cache, ect and maybe install it on my phone and see if that helps.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from Nxbk 7 with Tapatalk via Electrify
                Have you checked the Tapatalk support forum?

Comment

Thanks for all the support and sorry for the waste of time. I don't use the Amazon market since I got the "real" market.

All I did was go to Amazon look under my downloads and saw there was an update. Shazzam it all works fine.

Well add one more miss fire to my record.

Thanks for the pointers.

Sent from my NB7 with Tapatalk via Electrify

Comment

Brilliant glad you got it working!

</form>

Comment

Thanks for all the support and sorry for the waste of time. I don't use the Amazon market since I got the "real" market.

All I did was go to Amazon look under my downloads and saw there was an update. Shazzam it all works fine.

Well add one more miss fire to my record.

Thanks for the pointers.

Sent from my NB7 with Tapatalk via Electrify
                      No worries. TapaTalk has updated twice since we activated it on this site. Kinda hard to keep up with at times. I do know that the iOS version of TapaTalk is a little smoother than the Android version, I have been using the iOS version for over a year on my other site and it also had some growing pains over the period.

Comment

Originally posted by WillJames View Post
                        I do know that the iOS version of TapaTalk is a little smoother than the Android version, I have been using the iOS version for over a year on my other site and it also had some growing pains over the period.
                        Really?
                        I just got on the iPhone bandwagon and didn't know it was even an option. Thought it was an Android thing.lol....

I complained about the Tapatalk popups for a while and finally installed it on my Kindle Fire when a FREE download was offered....Liked it enough to buy it on my Commando.

Recently got an iPone 4S and the OS is cool and smooth but the phone itself doesn't get service in half the places I regularly need it and all my Androids got service everywhere.
                        I don't even have internet in my own house if I'm downstairs

Anyway....cool looking site and I suggest Tapatalk to people.
                        It made things easier for me.

Finding nowadays that if the vast majority is behind something and I just go with that...things are easier....'cept for this crappy iPhone

Comment

Found ya on my fire

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Comment

Found on iphone

Comment

Yes you will find battery life and reception not the greatest on the iPhone, but on ATT the speed is GREAT for data. I hope for your sake you did not get a Sprint iPhone 4S like I did for a few months. Look down at the iPad forum and you will see my thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X