Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com ..........

If I am copying and pasting something from one thread to another, it now adds an extra line by default.

As an example, if I copy and paste something from the Ara X5 thread it adds the full link to the thread in question.

This is a follow up on my Ara X5 that died Monday, today is Thursday and Tronsmart just delivered my new box to my door via UPS. That is just fantastic service............Way to go Tronsmart......
    Many, many thanks.

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/intel-based-tv-players/515420-tronsmart-tv-box-ara-x5-in-august-with-cherry-trail-z8300-windows-10/page7

Any chance of having this happen only when posting on other sites, where I can understand it's use?
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Also..
    I can edit..some posts not made by me
    Like this one
    X2 KODI optimizing 4K 30fps / 4K H.265/ 1080P 60fps Video can be smooth playback Download: https://mega.nz/#!o1klQYRZ!Se8uhvZ3G...DFcsTSwV2YHbGc

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      Also..
      I can edit..some posts not made by me
      Like this one
      Hmmm This is not good, So you can edit post that are not made by you,

Can you edit mine or bluesmanuk for example

Thanks for the tip off

neomode JDfense can you take a look at this, also the copy & paste bug thanks

Blink
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

The only posts that have the edit option are the ones posted by me and I've scanned a few threads to check.

Comment

• blinkone
          blinkone commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks bluesmanuk, Can you Edit the post that mitchell4you says he can edit

Its probably a bug..
        The top right bar.. is viewable next to -post reply -search -filter.. i can now only "approve' post or not
        I look at other posts made by the user..but its only that post

Comment

[QUOTE=Thanks bluesmanuk, Can you Edit the post that mitchell4you says he can edit

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/531972-read-more-at-freaktab-comhttp-freaktab-com
          [/QUOTE]

No, I can only edit my own.

Comment

[Code]
            Error fetching forums.

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com/

An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.

Read More at : freaktab.comhttp://freaktab.com/
            [\code]

Now the main page.. is broken (again.. i see this alot -this week)
            -adchoices might be.. the bug

Comment

Hi guys,
              the signing ...for more read on freaktab...is not a bug it is a feature of vBulletin 5 against some people, who copy and past content of others. It does only remember to think about what you are doing. You can delete the signing.
              Neomode found this option in vB5 and we test it now. In case it makes more trouble than use, we will take it out in the future.

About the edit issue please explain it a bit more clear, so I can get the picture.

Error fetching forum is an issue, we get from time to time and we have not found out so far what the cause is.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                Hi guys,
                the signing ...for more read on freaktab...is not a bug it is a feature of vBulletin 5 against some people, who copy and past content of others. It does only remember to think about what you are doing. You can delete the signing.
                Neomode found this option in vB5 and we test it now. In case it makes more trouble than use, we will take it out in the future.

About the edit issue please explain it a bit more clear, so I can get the picture.

JD

I can understand it's use outside of the site and see if as a regular feature with newpaper links, where they want to be recognised for their stories being shown elsewhere.

It would be nice not to have to have it appear within Freaktab, where it has less use.

Comment

A picture..
                  Cheers
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

I can understand it's use outside of the site and see if as a regular feature with newpaper links, where they want to be recognised for their stories being shown elsewhere.

It would be nice not to have to have it appear within Freaktab, where it has less use.

Also using in search engine....it pops in and makes a one word search a story with in itself
                    Most give credit/remark within the forum.
                    Appears in the PM system..?

http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...p-freaktab-com
                    Last edited by trebor; 10-24-2015, 20:38.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Wierd.. even logedoff...i can approve.. or not.. the post above
                      I did..did a 'not approved' then 'approved the post again..being not logedin (check log)
                      -not approved says : only mods and admins can read the post
                      -approved says: the post has been successfully changed to approved. All members can see this post

--
                      When i do this.. logedin, i get a error.. followed by a popup asking for password
                      Error

FreakTab Home
                      New Topics
                      Today's Posts
                      Who's Online
                      Mark Channels Read
                      Member List
                      HomeForumTV Player SupportAllWinner TV players
                      X2 TV BOX KODI optimizing——4K 30fps / 4K H.265/ 1080P 60fps Video test
                      SUBSCRIBE
                      POSTSLATEST ACTIVITY
                      Search
                      Page of 1
                      Filter
                      Administrative Moderation
                      Error
                      unexpected_error,Required argument missing: nodeids
                      exception_trace,## /var/www/core/vb/api.php(238) Exception Thrown #0 [internal function]: vB_Api->callNamed('setApproved', Array) #1 /var/www/core/vb/api/wrapper.php(121): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /var/www/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(185): vB_Api_Wrapper->__call('callNamed', Array) #3 /var/www/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(185): vB_Api_Wrapper->callNamed('setApproved', Array) #4 /var/www/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php(287): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi('node', 'setApproved', Array, true) #5 [internal function]: vB5_Frontend_ApplicationLight->handleAjaxApi() #6 /var/www/includes/vb5/frontend/applicationlight.php(175): call_user_func(Array) #7 /var/www/index.php(48): vB5_Frontend_ApplicationLight->execute() #8 {main}
                      OK

Cheers

Comment

Yep I see it here with that post only......
                        All other post have the Filter...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Filter.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	532223
                        Attached Files
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi guys,

since nobody liked the reminder to consider what you are copy, we decide to take out the feature.

JD

Comment

Thanks for the update JD.

Comment

Working...
                            X