Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

net nanny

Hi,
    I am a 59 year old granny who recently got a Nextbook Premium 7 tablet for a Mother's day gift. For some reason netnanny has shown up on my tablet. I didn't install it, but I cannot uninstall it. It is blocking my google,browser,chrome,any of my search apps. The only thing I can do now is my game apps and my e-mails.It is also blocking my youtube. I tried going to "settings" to uninstall it.but the next page that comes up is the darned net nanny page!How do I get rid of it?

Originally posted by lynmccoy View Post
    Hi,
    I am a 59 year old granny who recently got a Nextbook Premium 7 tablet for a Mother's day gift. For some reason netnanny has shown up on my tablet. I didn't install it, but I cannot uninstall it. It is blocking my google,browser,chrome,any of my search apps. The only thing I can do now is my game apps and my e-mails.It is also blocking my youtube. I tried going to "settings" to uninstall it.but the next page that comes up is the darned net nanny page!How do I get rid of it?
    It has built-in removal protection. You need an administrator username/password to uninstall it. If you didn't set this yourself or have forgotten it, try this link:
    Zift helps parents track their child's online activity, block dangerous content & locate their family. The Parent Portal is an educational resource for parents.

Note: I have no experience of Net Nanny myself and all info comes from a bit of Googling.

Comment

If you get no were with netnany passwords just do a factory reset found in options
      Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
      HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
      ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Working...
      X