• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jitheshvenu
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post
    Anyway here is for GREEN and Blue

Using pin shorting the device detected by the computer. But it is showing error "romcode/switch status/identify/error result" at 3% . Tried two different firmwares

1. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2019.12.28.10.31
    2. u215.H96Max_X3_1000M_9.0.2020.08.12.18.05

Both have the same issues. I tired 2 different cable and 3 different usb ports. But no luck. Is there anything i am missing

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by jitheshvenu View Post

Thank you. I will try

I opened dispute and they agree for refund. But due recent India China border issues no courier is servicing electronic items to China. Those who are serving charges almost 50% cost of Instrument
    ?????
    yes, thats why you should buy through **** using Paypal...

Leave a comment:

• khaesillva
    replied
    Originally posted by herr_marechal View Post
    Hi guys, this board is a version from tx3 mini B4 but in s912(quadcore). I try install tx9S rom and "die" just show audio digital red light . No windows conection whit amlogic tools, no any signal where to make mask rom board cs_912_tx_b4_v1.0
    I cant upload my photos o share on google....

Please help me
    Friend, did you get a Rom for this box? I couldn't find any for her tds give error. If you know, let me know.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• khaesillva
    replied
    Originally posted by Sousasilva View Post
    Olá senhores, gostaria de saber onde encontro os pinos para curto desta placa.
    Por gentileza como unbrick está Box? Modelo: TAP PRO
    Tipo: Caixa de TV
    Sistema: Android 6.0
    Processador: Amlogic S912
    CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
    Core: 2,0 GHz, Octa Core
    GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
    RAM: 2G
    RAM Tipo: DDR3
    Desde já agradeço. Segue fotos.
    Amigo, vc conseguiu uma Rom pra essa box? Não consegui achar nenhuma pra ela tds dão erro. Se souber, me dê um toque.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jitheshvenu
    replied

On the other hand if it is not working from day one why you are not opening a dispute (DOA) ? Unless you tried to install a firmware and you made it a brick.
    Thank you. I will try

I opened dispute and they agree for refund. But due recent India China border issues no courier is servicing electronic items to China. Those who are serving charges almost 50% cost of Instrument
    ?????

Leave a comment:

• jitheshvenu
    replied

Your board is BLUE or GREEN ?
    Blue

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Hai,
    I am from India. Recently I bought H96 Max X3 4Gb+128GB android box through aliexpress. It is not working from day one. I tried firmware installation, but the PC is not detecting hardware. Tried SD card method also. Which pins need to be short circuited. Please somebody help.

I am unable to upload images. .message - "error uploading images"
    On the other hand if it is not working from day one why you are not opening a dispute (DOA) ? Unless you tried to install a firmware and you made it a brick.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Anyway here is for GREEN and Blue

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    Hai,
    I am from India. Recently I bought H96 Max X3 4Gb+128GB android box through aliexpress. It is not working from day one. I tried firmware installation, but the PC is not detecting hardware. Tried SD card method also. Which pins need to be short circuited. Please somebody help.

Your board is BLUE or GREEN ?

Leave a comment:

• jitheshvenu
    replied
    Hai,

Leave a comment:

• ludotaku
    replied
    As promised, here is the where the pin to short is located on the 4/64 version of X96 Max+:

I used the brown band close to this pin as ground.

Hope this helps anyone who struggles with this.

Leave a comment:

• ludotaku
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

short to GND...

source: [4PDA.ru]
    Huge thanks to you, I managed to boot thanks to you.
    The layout on the photo is a X96 Max+ 2/16 and it is a bit different on the 4/64 version. I will post an updated version of my picture with the pin to short later on to help the others who might need it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by ludotaku View Post
    ...looking for some information on which pins I should use to short-circuit my bricked X96 Max+ 4/64 (S905X3)
    short to GND...

source: [4PDA.ru]

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by xiaxi527 View Post

same problem here,
    Those BGA boards are not easy to shorten, I am interested in the shorting location too

Leave a comment:

• Sam456
    replied
    Finally, I want to try NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short. I would appreciate it if you let me know where I should short the pins. x96 s905x 2g 16g (q5x v2.1) 1415kae ( thgbmbg7d2kbail )Toshiba nand. I am not good at English and I appreciate your understanding. edit) Im happy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X