This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends,
    Does anyone know what pins I need to short to revive my board? It's an IntBox i7 and it has the Samsung KLM8G2FE3B chip.
    Any help is appreciated because I'm about to throw it to the garbage

Comment

hi guys i need help ,
      i have a a95x max plus s922x chipset . i can not reset the box usb burning tool can not detect usb . i need the NAND Short pin . please please .

Comment

Nand shortcut pins for TX6 4x32

For some reason i couldn't flush from usb, but had to do it from sd card. Same procedure put in sd card and while shortcutting plug in power cord.
        Mine problem is that for some reason out of blue it goes blue screen and boot loop. Does anyone have any idea what might be a problem is there any way to check if emmc or ram is corrupted.

Comment

Hi, I bricked my TX3 mini, NAND chip SANDISK SDINADF4-16G, could someone show me which pins I have to short, thanks

Ben

Last edited by atomc; 01-23-2021, 15:54.

Comment

i flashed a zip to reboot to recovery an i got into bootloop, can any one point out the nand short pins for my board?
            BOX: Cloudnetgo 4gltebox cm05g
            BOARD: P212 S905x 1 G 16 G
            Images are below:

Comment

Need assistance with bricked Abox A1 Max .... the box shows red light and video output pulses to tv. It will not load from SD or USB to USB..... fails to connect to PC port.... (dead port) no
              noise of connection. Here are the specs.... if someone knows where to short this board to trigger the port. That would be great!
              Model Abox A1 Max
              CPU: S905W
              2gb ram 16gb memory
              Board markings and information:
              A95XA1 V3_2 topside

Pic link shows PC board both sides...

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

FOUND THE SOLUTION: Unbricked Abox A1 max >>> Here is a picrture of the locations to short. Use a mini test light with small blub for best results.

Ground on the circle in corner as shown in pic. Then touch other side of test light to the solder dots. While the burning tool is running with
              your img file. It will connect and burn your img to the device. Cheers, hope this helps!

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Last edited by Guest; 01-25-2021, 18:41.

Comment

MXQ Pro+ 4k S905X with Samsung KLMAG2WEMB-B031. As below location and clip showing the process.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

help me please

which are pins for Mask Mod?
                  Last edited by atacr; 01-29-2021, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by atacr View Post
                    help me please

which are pins for Mask Mod?
                    solved.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                      My WeChip v9 (S905x3) bricked. please, help me for Nand shortcut pins

Thanks

Big Picture

Comment

Hi,
                        My H96 Pro+ (S912) bricked. please, help me for Nand shortcut pins

Thanks

Big Picture

Comment

Can someone help me my ax96max plus was brick . I can find short pin for this device.

Done fix allready
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Zaky; 02-02-2021, 14:01.

Comment

Originally posted by mkosta View Post
                            This one is for X88 PRO 4G/64G (RK3318)

.:
                            Last edited by atacr; 02-08-2021, 18:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Nbkhan View Post
                              Short pins for t95q pls Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200309_212749.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	799731Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200309_212749.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	799732
                              I cant see pictures. Can you upload them again?

Comment

Hello im looking for some help with a bricked Excelvan EX-T2 box, amlogic s912.. tried shorting the nand pins on both sides with no luck, just the red light goes off and back on and still no connection to pc I have tried everything with this box but nothing change... Im hoping some experts on here could point me in the right direction on which correct pins to short... Any help will be greatly appreciated...
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X