X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ath156
    replied
    Originally posted by JoseM View Post

now it's too late i guess i damaged the flash chip i also remember when tv-box was working i coudn't erase the flash in maskrom mode this happened after erasing and flashing a few custom ROMs which were working fine till the last ROM which bricked the tv-box when i turn on tv-box there is no hdmi signal only blue light
    OK here is the correct 2 pins to short (in the red circle) !!!
    Image Maskrom-Magicsee-N6-Max hosted in ImgBB

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by Hotrod1 View Post

I saw a guy take a screwdriver and start touching pins until he found the right ones and his box connected in a video. I would never do something like that nor recommend doing it. I just mention it because it would seem either he was extremely lucky or it's not as hard to destroy the chip as one might think. Probably a bit of both.
    now it's too late i guess i damaged the flash chip i also remember when tv-box was working i coudn't erase the flash in maskrom mode this happened after erasing and flashing a few custom ROMs which were working fine till the last ROM which bricked the tv-box when i turn on tv-box there is no hdmi signal only blue light

Leave a comment:

• Hotrod1
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41817.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	828820

is it possible that i damaged flash chip by touching other things here and that's why your solution don't work ?
    I saw a guy take a screwdriver and start touching pins until he found the right ones and his box connected in a video. I would never do something like that nor recommend doing it. I just mention it because it would seem either he was extremely lucky or it's not as hard to destroy the chip as one might think. Probably a bit of both.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied

Male to Male USB 2.0 (Type A to A) 1m and Male Type A to Micro USB Type C 1m
    To take out of the "equation" problems because of the cable either shorten the cable to less than 30cm or even better make a new one DIY. Most of us have spare/useless cables around (from old smartphones etc). Cut the USB-A male part of 2 such cables and connect the 4 inner wires color to color. A DIY cable better do it less than 15cm in length.

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post
    JoseM
    You didn't say what cable you use (type and length).
    Male to Male USB 2.0 (Type A to A) 1m and Male Type A to Micro USB Type C 1m

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    JoseM
    You didn't say what cable you use (type and length).

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post

last try again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41817.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	828820

is it possible that i damaged flash chip by touching other things here and that's why your solution don't work ?

Leave a comment:

• sasafat
    replied
    Originally posted by sasafat View Post
    Hi guys, I'm so happy to have found such a thread, my device is also bricked. I wanted to ask myself because I couldn't find a photo or short circuit information of my device. I would be very grateful if knowledgeable folks could help with this.

R-box 4K - RK3229 Thank you all.

SOLVED
    I found it myself I'm ,sharing it to help other people. Connect the otg cable while short-circuiting and pressing the power and reset keys.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied

last try again!
    no device found

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20220407_124147.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	828801

ok could please tell me which exactly two short points should i connect
    last try again!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by ath156 View Post
    JoseM
    Use a short USB-A male to USB-A male Cable. Not type C. Also try different USB ports of your laptop (not all of them provide the same power !!!). Also if you are using a PC, better try USB ports at the back (beside the motherboard).
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220407_124147.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	828801

ok could please tell me which exactly two short points should i connect
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied
    JoseM
    Use a short USB-A male to USB-A male Cable. Not type C. Also try different USB ports of your laptop (not all of them provide the same power !!!). Also if you are using a PC, better try USB ports at the back (beside the motherboard).

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied

are you sure step by step?
    short two yellow point one by one
    connect usb 2.0 to pc and plug power
    maybe i'm doing something wrong could please show me exactly which two yellow points

do i need to use USB Cable Male to Male ? or USB Male to Type C just like i'm flashing normally firmware ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220407_124147.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	828792

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220407_124325.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	828793
    Last edited by JoseM; 04-07-2022, 12:13.

Leave a comment:

• ath156
    replied

thanks for help but still no device found

btw my tv-box shows blue light (not red) not booting no video (no hdmi signal detected)
    I hope you did not do any "hot-plugging" with the HDMI cable and so you burnt the HDMI port !!
    If you have an AV port try to connect it through it with a suitable cable.
    Otherwise keep trying pairs of possible pins that will initialize NAND.

Leave a comment:

• phankhanh86
    replied

thanks for help but still no device found

btw my tv-box shows blue light (not red) not booting no video (no hdmi signal detected)
    are you sure step by step?
    short two yellow point one by one
    connect usb 2.0 to pc and plug power

Leave a comment:

Working...
X