• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could not find any info about short pins on this version

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post
      Short pins MXQ PRO 4K motherboard R329Q_V3.0
      Under the N 8-9- or 9-10
      Hello, that information of the pins of the MXQ PRO 4K motherboard R329Q_V3.0, will save me, I was wondering if you have the link to download the correct firmware for this device?

Comment

Does anybody know the maskrom procedure on this zommtak upro? i was flashing the wrong stuff again trying to get to nougat. i saw the droid on his side and then he was gone. sd burn card does not, but the usb burning tool makes the chime when connecting. posting photos.
        any help is apprecieated.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

hi Twisted714
          and the post [7] #104 from mister don't help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
            Mask ROM pins for the M8S Pro and M8S Pro L:
            Hello, is it possible to brick/broke the M8S PRO L if the wrong pins are shorted?

I tried every possible way to install a FW (SD/USB with 3 different cables), shorted the other pins after I found the other post (http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=686743) and there's no way to access the bootloader or start the Firmware flashing, it looks like the chipset (there's no Samsung branding like in the picture) is fried...

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, after searching through all the internet and didn't find anything about Mecool M8s Pro W Short/Reset, i tested and find it.
              It worked for me, hope it work for you.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Need short location for t95z plus with SanDisk SDINADF4 - 32G chip
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by khn993 View Post
                  Need short location for t95z plus with SanDisk SDINADF4 - 32G chip
                  Man has the same problem. USB Burn loading stops in 2% with error. The SD card will not load. The device is detected in USB Burn and connected. I tried to close the contacts of memory bones 2-3. 7-8, 8-9 but without success. The RESET button does not work. The smoothness is as if pressed all the time. I tried various ROMs available; 6.0, 7.1.2, 7.1.1, 1075,1072, T95U-M22, and many other names I do not remember. The problem occurred when I tried to load from a memory card, but before using a broken device when I tried to use USB Burn, there was a 2% error

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy View Post

Man has the same problem. USB Burn loading stops in 2% with error. The SD card will not load. The device is detected in USB Burn and connected. I tried to close the contacts of memory bones 2-3. 7-8, 8-9 but without success. The RESET button does not work. The smoothness is as if pressed all the time. I tried various ROMs available; 6.0, 7.1.2, 7.1.1, 1075,1072, T95U-M22, and many other names I do not remember. The problem occurred when I tried to load from a memory card, but before using a broken device when I tried to use USB Burn, there was a 2% error
                    yeah me too stuck at 2% with this error ([2007-07-10 01:00:46 436][HUB7-1][0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error).i tried many roms but most of them get error when loaded to usb burning tool (parse burning image fail).i have two img file which pass that error but stuck at 2%.found lots of short pin location but no need.burning tool can detect the device when connect.but the usb to usb cable i use is made by myself from ph charging cable and one from mouse.i found someone advice to shortened the cable n it works.which cable do u use.i think it is cable issue.my device is t95zplus with ap 6255.In the back of the board it says T95ZPLUS-3GB-LPDDR-MT52-v1075.Let me know if u solved this error.

Comment

I bought a new 1 meter cable and shortened it to 10 centimeters. Unfortunately, no changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy View Post
                        I bought a new 1 meter cable and shortened it to 10 centimeters. Unfortunately, no changes.
                        Here I found one guy answer about this error.

Error: ‘low voltage’ : use a more recent version of the upgrade tool.
                        Versions 2.0.8 and 2.0.9 (both showing v2.0.7 in ‘About’) work fine.

Error: [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
                        This indicates that the image that made it through the parsing check by the burning programme actually does not fit the box in question.
                        Try finding another .img that fits your box and is an .img file meant for use by the USB upgrade tool.
                        Here the .img inside Em9_ap6330_2g8g_150203_usb.rar worked.

Error: the .img file not making it through the initial parsing check when loading the file
                        A characteristic of the proper type of .img file is that in viewing them with an hex editor one sees in the very beginning of the file readable entries like ‘USB’, ‘DDR’, ‘PARTITION’, UBOOT_COMP, and ‘UBOOT’.
                        The .img file name extension is also used by Android based firmwares inside .zip files but those are not suitable for the USB_Upgrade_Tool, nor are the recovery.img files in many ROM images.

so that 2% error must be wrong firmware for our boxes.but i don't understand about parse burning image fail error what he meant.

Comment

Now i fixed that error with this firmware https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2-o1ale0NvU7EX i found that in this forum.if u have exactly the same box like me u should pass 2%.that's wrong firmware file.After passing 2% i got other error.lowpower error,data transfer error at 7% and 17%.my procedure is first plug power cable to t95z not usb cable.in usb burning tool tick erase flash choose (force erase all)* and erase bootloader then click start and finally plug usb cable to pc first then to t95z.that's all done and wait until 100% burning success.parse burning image error is yeah some kind of data corruption.i pass that error by downloading firmware directly from chrome.dont use any downloader such as idm.btw my home made usb cable works great
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                          Last edited by khn993; 03-26-2018, 15:04.

Comment

100% burning success.

You are God. It lives. Thank you very for saving my box.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by luissoza View Post

Hello, that information of the pins of the MXQ PRO 4K motherboard R329Q_V3.0, will save me, I was wondering if you have the link to download the correct firmware for this device?
                              No I have not find correct firmware but any of these rk3229 works great but no wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by philip63 View Post
                                hi Twisted714
                                and the post [7] #104 from mister don't help ?
                                no i couldnt figure it out. thanks for trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X