Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, has anyone solved with the Tanix TX2?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

i have a problem with GooBang Doo ABOX A1

im searching for the firmware but no luck

no short pins metod works - when i short pins and connect to pc box work usb burning connect a1 plus but always error
      [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180404_205015.jpg
Views:	4157
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	718677Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180404_205021.jpg
Views:	4072
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	718678Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180404_205028.jpg
Views:	4010
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	718679Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180404_205043.jpg
Views:	4019
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	718680Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180404_205034.jpg
Views:	4018
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	718681

Comment

search for the right ROM for your device

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy View Post
          search for the right ROM for your device
          i have tons of firmware any is that same error i change cables computers

I have done the most short cable plug male-plug male no cable and same error :/ ....... nothing work

Comment

you have wrong software. you have to find this one thing. I had the same problem. the right ROM was loaded without a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Krisobcy View Post
              you have wrong software. you have to find this one thing. I had the same problem. the right ROM was loaded without a problem
              I get error no matter what i do of any firmware. Mayby original chip has been damaged shortening two pins trying to put the device in mask rom mode ?!

Comment

Goodnight. I have a brick in a mecool m8s pro L. I made a bridge between the fifth and sixth pin but the tv box does not connect to the pc so only the blue light goes out. I followed the instructions you gave in this forum but it did not work for me. I've also realized that my nand is not samsung unlike the forum partner. I send you photos. Any ideas??? Excuse my english and thank you very much everyone for the good work you do all over the world

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ccris View Post
                  Hello, is it possible to brick/broke the M8S PRO L if the wrong pins are shorted?

I tried every possible way to install a FW (SD/USB with 3 different cables), shorted the other pins after I found the other post (http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=686743) and there's no way to access the bootloader or start the Firmware flashing, it looks like the chipset (there's no Samsung branding like in the picture) is fried...

Thanks!
                  I also have a mecool m8s pro L. Pins 5-6 have not worked for me. Have you been able to find a solution? My nand is not samsung also. Thank you

Comment

Hey guys, I've a (hard) bricked Mini M8S II SoC amlogic S905X (yeah I know, the chinese clone...), and I wasn't able to find anything about short the emmc nand chip (SanDisk SDIN9DW4-16G) to enter into recovery and flash a supported rom again. Does anyone in the forum has this PCB?? Thanks in advance!!
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

MX10 4GB DDR4, 32GB eMMC, Rockchip RK3328, Android 7.1.2

I had a hard brick and the Nand mask method brought it back to life.
                      Steps are over here! (Insert link isn't working)
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

K1 s805 rev 1.03 please help me burning tool romcode 0x10105002 emmc pin ?

Comment

Please help the pin from KI PRO mecool

Comment

oceflat
                            Some help please?

I have the same problem, same board, stuck on dim red light...I tried same pins...did you ever find a solution? Someone help please. My box only worked two days and then just died.

Comment

Have M9+ Briked

My flash boot pin 5-6

Maiboard HTC-M9+-V1 2015-09-28

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boot error.png
Views:	4008
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	725488
                              Bootlogo error

Comment

Originally posted by khn993 View Post
                                Now i fixed that error with this firmware https://drive.google.com/folderview?...2-o1ale0NvU7EX i found that in this forum.if u have exactly the same box like me u should pass 2%.that's wrong firmware file.After passing 2% i got other error.lowpower error,data transfer error at 7% and 17%.my procedure is first plug power cable to t95z not usb cable.in usb burning tool tick erase flash choose (force erase all)* and erase bootloader then click start and finally plug usb cable to pc first then to t95z.that's all done and wait until 100% burning success.parse burning image error is yeah some kind of data corruption.i pass that error by downloading firmware directly from chrome.dont use any downloader such as idm.btw my home made usb cable works great
                                Hello I have a T95Z Plus with 2gb ram and 16gb rom, and I have the same problem as you had, can you pass me the firmware file ?, I have the same problem, it stops at 2% and the following error message appears " Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error "

Comment

Working...
                                X