This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilCry View Post

Hello I have a T95Z Plus with 2gb ram and 16gb rom, and I have the same problem as you had, can you pass me the firmware file ?, I have the same problem, it stops at 2% and the following error message appears " Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error "

Same problem here, T95Z Plus 2/16. 2% Problem. Want the firmware file of the dead google drive link please. Thanks!

Comment

Can someone help me figure out what to short on this mygica 329x. Soc is s905x

Surface mounted chip.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by thastoff; 05-16-2018, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by anothertruth View Post

Same problem here, T95Z Plus 2/16. 2% Problem. Want the firmware file of the dead google drive link please. Thanks!
        The problem is with the usb cable, it does not transmit the correct voltage. I bought the following usb in aliexpres and everything solved. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ugre...ceBeautifyAB=0 Try to buy one at a store that you know or on AliExpress. I bought it on Aliexpress because the seller that sold my tvbox, advised me to buy it. Choose usb 2.0

Comment

hi,you can update the device by PC,firmware is in the following link: http://dropmefiles.com/StcEC

Comment

Originally posted by catalin0231 View Post
            Hello,
            tv box h96 became brick(does not see usb)
            please help me which are reset pins
            short the pins indicated for the tv box h96 max 32gb rockchip 3399
            Click image for larger version

Name:	43234234564fdd.jpg
Views:	8655
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	710201Click image for larger version

Name:	4234324reweds.jpg
Views:	8146
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	710202Click image for larger version

Name:	2312156fdd.jpg
Views:	8101
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	710203
            Can Someone locate the short pins on this board ? I cant find nowhere the location of the short pins for the H96 Max Tv Box ...

Comment

Hi,

First of all i'm new here, and for some reason the tekst i typed was not saved.
              My name is Chris, living in the Netherlands.
              I just started to mess arround with these kind of boxes.

I'm trying to flash the box mentioned in the pictures.
              Till now i Always get errors with writing to the box with USB Burning Tool :

[11:04:16 393][HUB2-6][Err]--[0x30402004]UBOOT/Partition boot/Initialize partition/Error result

Tried a different firmware, then i get :
              [10:59:29 276][HUB2-6][Err]--[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

I even already tried to use the SD-card method, but for some reason i can't make the SDcard working.
              The software BurnCardMaker is not writing to the SD-card, and is not able to partition it.

Is it possible to short the NAND, so i can write the firmware to it ?
              or is the NAND broken ?
              I also don't get any picture anymore on the screen. Screen stays black, and the blue LED on the front is lit.

I also don't know what firmware exacly should be on this kind of box. It looks like a rebranded MXQ Pro / Plus, but seems not to accept the firmwares.

Kind Regards, Chris
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.
              Last edited by Phoenixje; 05-21-2018, 10:12. Reason: Added Information AGAIN

Comment

The problem is with the usb cable, it does not transmit the correct voltage. I bought the following usb in aliexpres and everything solved. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ugre...ceBeautifyAB=0 Try to buy one at a store that you know or on AliExpress. I bought it on Aliexpress because the seller that sold my tvbox, advised me to buy it. Choose usb 2.0
                Thank you very much. I will try with that aliexpress cable and the link that you passed me. I update my status in a few days that i get the cable.

Comment

Hi again DevilCry. On aliexpress,what length of cable did you choose?

Comment

Hi again DevilCry. On aliexpress,what length of cable did you choose?
                    0.5m

Comment

Good afternoon. Can anyone have information about which pins need to be short for Beelink GT1 Ultimate (SN B706) to flash it (the process freezes by 7%). The manual for A706 is not suitable, because when these pins are shorted, the device starts to "whistle" and reloads (checked for two B706). Thank you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Shorting pins is used when device is not recognized by the PC. If the device is recognized and the process is started then you don't have to short anything. Something else is wrong, cable, rom, hardware...

Comment

Originally posted by Nebojsa View Post
                          Shorting pins is used when device is not recognized by the PC. If the device is recognized and the process is started then you don't have to short anything. Something else is wrong, cable, rom, hardware...
                          Thank you. I'll try to change the cable.

Comment

I have g1 ultimate ax12, same problem as you and can't find solutions. I ordered new cable from aliexpress and will see if it helps.

Comment

Delete
                              Last edited by bugmenot2; 06-02-2018, 14:49.

Comment

I have a scishion v88 4k XT-MX4VR-V01.
                                Anyone can help me find which pins to short for maskrom mode
                                Thanks in advance.
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X