Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by bugmenot2; 06-28-2018, 14:56.

Comment

Someone can help me?
      TX2-R2 Brick after restore with RKbach Tool, maybe a wrong firmware I dont know.

RK3229 with SANDISK NAND SDIN8DE2-16G, Anyone knows where is the ShortPins for this nand?

Thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_33255.jpg Views:	1 Size:	135.9 KB ID:	730006Click image for larger version  Name:	image_33256.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.4 KB ID:	730007 Please short pins for this board? Its a Z69 Plus 3gb/32gb, Amlogic S912, I'v got a red light on and cant acces android reset, PC doesent recognise it in USB burning tool.

Comment

HELLP.
          Alfawise H96 mini
          Where are these contacts?
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by Triak; 07-26-2018, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by j0rdie View Post
            Managed to short the NAND for the Mecool KM8 P with the s912 chip and the Samsung KLMAG2WEPD-B031 eMMC. Originally the Amlogic burning tool was sticking at 4%, however a change of cable did the trick. So do persevere!
            Hey J0rdie, do you have a picture showing which pins to shortcircuit? Thx

btw. when i only connect usb between pc and box, the box turns blue. So without power adapter connected.

used an old xp machine and it worked, now i'm with the black screen and only moving mouse cursor screen.
            Last edited by mark-1978; 06-14-2018, 05:30.

Comment

Please help me.
              My x96 is completely brick.
              The boot loader is destroyed and is not recognized at all by the burning tool.
              Finally, I want to try NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short.
              I would appreciate it if you let me know where I should short the pins.
              x96 s905x 2g 16g (q5x v2.1) 1415kae ( thgbmbg7d2kbail )Toshiba nand.
              I am not good at English and I appreciate your understanding.

edit) Im happy. As a result of testing one by one, we confirmed that if we shorted 5 and 6, we enter the mask rom mode. I fixed the broken x96 today.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
              Last edited by daani928; 06-21-2018, 14:12.

Comment

I would aprecciate if someone could help me to recover a Mecool MS8PRO W that was bricked trying to update the ROM.
                Not sure the reason, but the TV Box doesn`t response. The most I get is a green screen when insert original firmware, but doesn´t load anything.

I want to try try NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short. The chip (Samsung KLMAG2GEAC-B031) it seem to be the same recoverd by J0rdie, but the PCB shows a different layout most of pictures in this thread
                I would appreciate it someone could lead to where I should short the pins.
                Thanks.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Looks like everyone is gone from this thread. No help in over 2 + weeks now.

Comment

Deleted.
                    Last edited by Guest; 06-24-2018, 12:43.

Comment

Originally posted by onevision View Post
                      I would aprecciate if someone could help me to recover a Mecool MS8PRO W that was bricked trying to update the ROM.
                      Not sure the reason, but the TV Box doesn`t response. The most I get is a green screen when insert original firmware, but doesn´t load anything.

I want to try try NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short. The chip (Samsung KLMAG2GEAC-B031) it seem to be the same recoverd by J0rdie, but the PCB shows a different layout most of pictures in this thread
                      I would appreciate it someone could lead to where I should short the pins.
                      Thanks.
                      Check out post #126 of this thread. Apparently the guy sucessfuly short circuited the pins.

Comment

If it Powers up use boot card

Comment

Originally posted by lukaszkucyk View Post
                          someone with Sunvell t95z plus? where are the pins ? thx
                          have you found the pins for you box? i have one as well and looking for the pins
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Just look at spec sheet for nand chip

Comment

Location for h96 H3 905 X Stick/Dongle Thanks
                              ricky divjakovski

Must use the port nearest to the tf card slot, Short h96 h3, plug in usb, i

1512719498433559.jpg Specification General Core: Quad Core CPU: Amlogic S905x GPU: Mali-450MP RAM: 2G RAM ROM: 16G ROM System: Android
                              Last edited by trebor; 06-28-2018, 01:39.
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by jocooter View Post
                                Just look at spec sheet for nand chip
                                Hi ,

but where can he find this "spec sheet" for his Chip ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X