X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google is your friend! Google nand part #

Comment

This is the new box with no reset switch in them. Short pins to reset it?

XJH2018007
      V89 0431
      3G+32G+AP625?

? = Looks like another 5 cannot read the last character.

SD-8848WB 1803
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
        This is the new box with no reset switch in them. Short pins to reset it?

XJH2018007
        V89 0431
        3G+32G+AP625?

? = Looks like another 5 cannot read the last character.

SD-8848WB 1803
        not sure but if you the reset pin on the back mine does have it and about the pins i tried all pins but no luck heres a picture of mine
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

If you look at the second picture of the whole unit. You will see the top led and right in front of it the 3 pin is where the reset switch should be. I'm wondering if they are doing it to stop custom ROMs and things like that now?

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot2 View Post
            If you look at the second picture of the whole unit. You will see the top led and right in front of it the 3 pin is where the reset switch should be. I'm wondering if they are doing it to stop custom ROMs and things like that now?
            maybe, i was testing my pins and found 3 pins that when i click them the power goes off and thats all but they are in different places couldnt get it to start the recovery proccess also i read some people have said that the box need it more power while plug in to the pc or buy a new power supply in my case i ordered a powered usb hub if that dont work i will have to buy a power cord hoping that will fix it

Comment

I need help for my tv box MXQ 4K RK3229 to do a NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location but I do not know the correct pins I will send the photos of the board if someone identifies to me thanks
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.

Comment

Can someone help me, I wonder where is the short location, tanks !!!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi and first BIG THANX for all your work here!!

Ii have a MXQ Pro 2GB/16GB AMLogic S905W on a MXQ-S V3.0 board.

Tryed to change the Boot, Recovery, Rom and it works for a cupple of days perfect .
                  On one day the Playstore crashed all 5 minutes, later on the day my Stream and TV app crashed also. i uninstalled both and reinstalled both but nothing changed.
                  After that i go to the boot menu to make a factory restore and than the real problems began. Box is booting goed and after starting the android some apps crashed, some apps are lost.
                  Every restart needs more time, than it stoks at the bootlogo. I´ve tryed all to fix it but nothing works, no Burning Tool, no Burning Card Maker, no AML-Flash tool (ADB) nothing.
                  On the last point i even get a blue lamp, LogOn and 5 seconds later LogOff sound at the laptop and a Bluescreen on the TV.
                  So i searched for the Nand Chip Mask Rom Mode Short Location. Found nothing about my Chip so try for my self to figure it out and i get it .. he is back again Stock on Boot-Logo.
                  And here stopt it., get sound for LogOn/Off on the laptop and also see one new hardware in the management but could get a driver voor it, also the ADB client could not connect via Lan/Wifi.

Iam Sorry i dont remember with pins i connect, but it was te rush. next time !

Maybe anyone have an idea to fix my driver problem on Windows 10...

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

ola pessoal, sou novo aqui no forum...estou muito alegre por ter me cadastrado aqui, porque andei lendo vários posts e vi que todos estão bem fortes com o assunto. bom...estou precisando de um arquivo que possa colocar no batch tool pra ressuscitar meu v88 com placa mx4vr-v01, consigo conectá-lo com pc, coloquei alguns firmweres,mas não passa da primeira etapa e da falha.agradeço desde já aos amigos.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here in the forum ... I'm very happy to have registered here, because I've been reading several posts and I've seen that everyone is very strong about it. Well ... I need a file that I can put in the batch tool to resuscitate my v88 with mx4vr-v01 card, I can connect it with a pc, I put some firmware, but it's just the first step and the failure. friends.

Comment

Hello Friends

i need your expertise in spotting short pin on my bricked X99, with RK3399 chip.
                        Device not recognised in Windows 10 environment.
                        Please view pictures in below link

thanks in advance.

regards Al

Post with 0 views. Shared by AlPike. X99

Comment

olá pessoal, estou deixando aqui uma firmwere altual para o v88 4k que ressuscitou meu aparelho via batch tool, depois de várias tentativas com firmwers antigos,a gearbest me enviou esse http://chiptrip.webok.net:5050/fbsharing/Cof3csGS e...SUCESSO!!!!!! OBS;(placa xt-mxvr-v01)

Comment

Buyed usb - usb cable, my laptop recognized unit, o tried with amlogic drivers but i can t see it în usb burn, în device manager it s unknown device, i try 4 version of burn tool what can i do? Windows 10 64x

Comment

Guys u dont need to Buy A MaleToMale USB Cable

Just Cut two USB Cable (as long as you need) and Wire Colour by Colour

Its working fine I tried

Comment

To unlock the box through the reset NAND chip, you can find the point by closing to the ground through a resistor of 200-300 ohms (10-20mA current can be calm that nothing is danificated) available contacts around the flash drive, Usually small capacitors and places where they are not soldered on the front parts of the board.
                                The box should be connected to the computer, the burning itools s running. Once you get to the right contact box, it will be decided. (From personal experience)

Comment

Working...
                                X