X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joeching View Post
    Can Anyone help my T95Z MAX ?
    which using FORESEE NCEMASKG-16G. (Z1S1801147276-1802)
    Thanks !
    Originally posted by mj1henry View Post
    I actually bought two T95Z boxes and the build number on the 2nd box is - T5ZPLPD1016. I can't seem to find this anywhere. Is your box still dead?
    Just done mine here.

http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...518#post744518

Comment

hello, and for mine box a95x pro, it is in red led and impossible to detect it with usb burning toll
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I have a Mecool M8S Pro W which I wanted to update to the Android TV version, but when I updated it the screen went black and I did not start anymore. I have tried a variety of methods:

-By Micro SD I do not take it.
        -For pendrive I could enter TWRP but it does not detect the internal storage (0 mB) and I already tried restarting in recovery mode and nothing, also with "Format Data" and changing the partition to Fat and then again to Ext4 which I did not let .
        -For "USB Burning Tool" it reaches 7% and I get: "UBOOT / Disk initialize / Send command / Error result" or "Uboot / Get result / DiskInitial error" depending on the version of the program.

Help me please

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	4424
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	745232Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	4217
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	745233

Comment

for the box a95x pro version 3 (green motherboard) here or reversed for it to be decided by usb burning tool.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Any help here h96 max + rk3328
            Attached Files

Comment

anyone knows the NAND pin for Tx3 mini 2GB RAM and 16GB size box?

e-NAND is SKyynix

Comment

please help friends I have the mecool kii s905d satellite I have installed the faulty software and the satellite will not turn on only the blue lamp is lit and there is no signal. USB connection is not established with the computer amgolic 905d

how can I short circuit and if I short circuit please help me

Comment

Trying to flash custom ROM to my Sunvell T95Z Plus but it doesn't have any reset button so I can't enter recovery mode. Tried with this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJRPMymBHo but I got Erase bootloader/Lowper/Identify/Error result. I guess it's a KLMBG4GEAC-B031.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

I have a T95z plus S/N: S912E0724DA im sending a picture of the inside of android tv box im a noob when it comes to "shortening pins" i have been through this forum and still dont have an idea what that means yet unfortunately when trying to flash my android tv box it bricked and im stuck at 2% using amologic usb burning tool and needs some help the error message on my amologic usb burning tool says ROMCODE/INITIALIZEDDR/READINITIALIZESTATUS/USB Control Setup Error....please help

Click image for larger version

Name:	T95zPlus2gb-16gb.jpg
Views:	4374
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	748992

Comment

Originally posted by bill_kevin View Post
                      Any help here h96 max + rk3328
                      Hello. Here are the pins you need to short for this model. I had trouble with this one, you need to short it WHILE inserting USB cable, otherwise it won't work.

EDIT: Also note that the OTG is the black USB port, right next to the TF card reader, not the blue one.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by Maxime Capraro; 11-05-2018, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime Capraro View Post

Hello. Here are the pins you need to short for this model. I had trouble with this one, you need to short it WHILE inserting USB cable, otherwise it won't work.

EDIT: Also note that the OTG is the black USB port, right next to the TF card reader, not the blue one.
                        Can you share the firmware? I tried 2 but I'm stuck at test device failed

Comment

Can you share the firmware? I tried 2 but I'm stuck at test device failed
                          Please refer to this post.

I assume you own the 32GB version, so I would try the one suggested by XAVL (h96max+ firmware 8.1 for 32 gb)

I have the 64BG version, I flashed it with the one he provided for 64GB and it worked well.

Install drivers (Driver Assistant_v4.5 reboot needed) .
                          Then use AndroidTool v2.51 in Maskrom mode (short the pins on the picture while plugging USB). If you need use this video, only your device will already be in Maskrom mode if you do the shortpin method, so no need to click to switch to Maskrom mode.

You should be ok.

Maxime.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime Capraro View Post

Please refer to this post.

I assume you own the 32GB version, so I would try the one suggested by XAVL (h96max+ firmware 8.1 for 32 gb)

I have the 64BG version, I flashed it with the one he provided for 64GB and it worked well.

Install drivers (Driver Assistant_v4.5 reboot needed) .
                            Then use AndroidTool v2.51 in Maskrom mode (short the pins on the picture while plugging USB). If you need use this video, only your device will already be in Maskrom mode if you do the shortpin method, so no need to click to switch to Maskrom mode.

You should be ok.

Maxime.
                            Need to press reset button? Thank you I will report back.

Comment

Need to press reset button? Thank you I will report back.
                              No,
                              You plug your OTG usb (male-male) to computer, you short the pins with some tiny wire or a clip instead of pressing reset button while plugging USB to the board.
                              AndroidTool will detect the box in Maskrom mode.

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for info on shorting points for a T9 box with a rk3328 chip. I opened it up and there is nothing resembling the nand chips pictured here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X