This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    I have a T95z plus S/N: S912E0724DA im sending a picture of the inside of android tv box im a noob when it comes to "shortening pins" i have been through this forum and still dont have an idea what that means yet unfortunately when trying to flash my android tv box it bricked and im stuck at 2% using amologic usb burning tool and needs some help the error message on my amologic usb burning tool says ROMCODE/INITIALIZEDDR/READINITIALIZESTATUS/USB Control Setup Error....please help

Click image for larger version

Name:	T95zPlus2gb-16gb.jpg
Views:	4374
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	748992
    Mine Is Exactly Same As In The Picture Here,Can Someone Tell Us Where Are The *Short Pins* In This Picture Please Thanks

Comment

Hi friend where is pins for me ? thanks you very much i need help
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

T95Z Max 3gb 32gb

Click image for larger version

Name:	B5288960-1152-427A-8327-EF372349BAD2.jpeg
Views:	3294
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	756085

Comment

Hello everyone !!!!

Can anyone help me and know the pins to reset my H96+ bricked? I found for the V2 but I can not find anything for the v1 ...
          thank you all
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by LosAlves View Post
            Hello, after searching through all the internet and didn't find anything about Mecool M8s Pro W Short/Reset, i tested and find it.
            It worked for me, hope it work for you.
            Hello LosAlves, could you tell me what steps are neccesary and what must do wuth the chip shown in your message. I have the same problem with TV Box Mecool M8S Pro W to use USB Burning Tool that not detect the device. Thanks in advance

Comment

Show your board

Comment

Originally posted by mastermark View Post
                Show your board
                Thanks for your reply Mastermark.

The board in the following photo:

Thanks again
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The chip on the left side try 6 from every corner
                  pin on it and usb burning tool on and check or reboot and hold pin

Comment

The chip on the left side try 6 from every corner
                    pin on it and usb burning tool on and check or reboot and hold pin
                    Could clarify me, I must try Pin 6 and 5 or Pin 6 and 7 from every corner. Sorry for my misunderstand

Comment

Yes try it connect 2 pins 6 and 7 5 and 6

Comment

Hello everyone,

Hope you may have had a Merry Christmas!

I have been looking through all 17 pages of this thread and haven't found a TV box equal to mine and, therefore, I am making this post.

I have a T95Z Plus 2GB+16GB with serial number S912C1020DA. I guess the NAND chip is a SEC 70 but you can see attached picture of it as well as of every other details of the box.

I have tried pins 1 and 2 and several other ways I have found with similar boxes, with USB only, with USB and power... but none worked. I am not being lazy. I need help, please.

Many thanks in advance and my kindest regards to you from Portugal with wishes of a Happy 2019!

David
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Connect pin 5and 6 on the right side

Comment

Connect pin 5and 6 on the right side
                            Thanks for your post if it is for me. Is it? Shall I start counting from top of from bottom?

I am attaching two pictures to help and make sure I am getting it right.

Thanks once again! :-)
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Right

Comment

Right
                                Right? What do you mean, please? Sorry but I am not getting you...

Comment

Working...
                                X