This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning,

I have the Zenoplige Z11 box. Inside is a TX3 PRO box (second photo).
    I tried to update the firmware with sd card and firmware tx3 PRO, but when reboot I see red light and it's bricked.
    I tried to connect it via USB with USB burning tool and I tried to short some pins without success.
    Inside there is a NAND FORESEE NCEMASD9 08G.
    Can someone help me with the procedure and pins to short to enter MASK Mode (so it is recognized by the PC)?

Thanks, I hope you can help me.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hi there, I have a Alfwise A8 with a board XT-MX4vr-v01 2018-05-14
      I've tried all the short locations for the 2017 board revision, but it just won't recognize on windows.

Can someone help me?
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Same with cq II s905x box. There are no pins....

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          Need shortening pins as well for p212 board S905x CQ II (Shiningworth?)

Any help appreciated. Box turns on and can be used Click image for larger version

Name:	20190127_181403.jpg
Views:	4499
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	760328but due to missing root I cant flash anything. Bootcard method failed as well, no detection through burning tool...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190127_181416.jpg
Views:	4358
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	760329
          Hi Soldiaz,
          My Box is Anybox X1 also using S905X.
          Please find file attached and trying shortening pins with mark Red color.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am literally going crazy to find out which pin to short on this device. it's a RK3229 SV6051P. Not sure which model it is.
            Please let me know which pin a need to short to bring it back to life again thanks a million.
            Attached Files

Comment

GIGABYTES - did you ever figure this out? I have the same exact question.

To enter the maskrom mode, short the eMMC clock to the ground in order to detect rockusb protocol using USB cable.

I don't know exactly where to locate the eMMC clock of A5X Max. Can anyone spot this please?

Click image for larger version  Name:	A5X Max+ mBoard_back.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	695847Click image for larger version  Name:	A5X Max+ mBoard_front.jpg Views:	1 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	695848

Comment

• gefattern
                gefattern commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi , many Wifi/BT Antenna Cable , did you soldered extra Cables with Connectors to the existing ones ???

thelinhlge thanks! Ill give it a try! Did it work for you?

Comment

thelinhlge thanks! Ill give it a try! Did it work for you?
                Yes, It work for me long time ago. After trying flash ATVX version V2f, the Box working normal, but can't boot in to Recovery mode.
                This is for your information.

Comment

What differences between recovery mod or download mod And world cup mod
                  I have a mibox shouted down
                  When I connect it to PC by usb cable on device manager i have "m8 Chip" uninstalled
                  But when I install Amlogic USB Drivers It changed to "world cup"
                  So is it Download mod?

Comment

thelinhlge same with mine! Same with atvx ...

Comment

thelinhlge same with mine! Same with atvx ...
                      Current my X1 box working normal after flash final ATVX version ( 2H and 2G).

Comment

Originally posted by m.morcielago View Post
                        What differences between recovery mod or download mod And world cup mod
                        I have a mibox shouted down
                        When I connect it to PC by usb cable on device manager i have "m8 Chip" uninstalled
                        But when I install Amlogic USB Drivers It changed to "world cup"
                        So is it Download mod?
                        Hi ,

first you have a Amlogic CPU , so you must use the Flashtool for AML CPUs ,

you can find it here and online , looks like you can connect your Box still the

stock Way , so you only need the right Rom , then you hopefully can restore

your Box with it , to be sure look for a good AML Flashguide and ask what to

do in one of the MiBox Threads from here , remember to correct configurate

the Flashtool (check/uncheck) the right Values ,

i am no AML Pro even a Dev. so to be sure always ask in the Threads ,

good luck / report your results / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first you have a Amlogic CPU , so you must use the Flashtool for AML CPUs ,

you can find it here and online , looks like you can connect your Box still the

stock Way , so you only need the right Rom , then you hopefully can restore

your Box with it , to be sure look for a good AML Flashguide and ask what to

do in one of the MiBox Threads from here , remember to correct configurate

the Flashtool (check/uncheck) the right Values ,

i am no AML Pro even a Dev. so to be sure always ask in the Threads ,

good luck / report your results / gefattern
                          Thank you for answering
                          So you mean I don't need Mask ROM mode because my device already is in Mask mode??
                          I want to know , is Mask Mode like Download mode?
                          How can you be sure that your device is in mask mode?

Comment

thelinhlge ...does not work :-(...

Comment

Originally posted by m.morcielago View Post

Thank you for answering
                              So you mean I don't need Mask ROM mode because my device already is in Mask mode??
                              I want to know , is Mask Mode like Download mode?
                              How can you be sure that your device is in mask mode?
                              Hi ,

you have a AML CPU , not sure if it is called the same , MaskRomMode is used for

Rockchip Devices , it is only a Name , you can get into it , if you short special Pins

on your Nandchip , this only must be done if your Box is bricked and you can not

connect it the stock Way , Download Mode is the stock Way for AML Boxes , i think ,

if it is possible to connect your Box the stock Way , try this first , no need to use the

restore Modus of PCB , remember , you must have the correct Rom to flash ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Guest commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Mask ROM Mode is actually a feature of the NAND chipset (eMMC) to support factory setup when there is no bootable firmware found on the board. Every SoC manufacturer (Amlogic, Rockchip, Allwinner, HiSilicon, Qualcomm, etc.) supports it.
                            Working...
                            X