X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
    Here's the way I do it:
    • Disconnect everything from the device and open up the case. Expose pins to eMMC.
    • Launch USB Burning Tool and load burn package. Hit the Start button.
    • Connect USB cable to USB OTG port.
    • Start shorting adjacent pins on the eMMC using a test probe or tiny metal screwdriver. Hold each for at least a second.
    When you get the right pins, you'll heard the sound of the WorldCup driver discovering the device and USB Burning Tool will automatically begin to flash the burn package.
    Which one is the otg port in x96 max s905x2? 3.0 or 2.0 because there is different roms said to be burned by either usb port

Comment

Hi there, PLEASE someone guide me so I can find where i'm wrong....
      I need help to find what is it that I do wrong. I have a (mxq-4k)_1G8G_sv6051p_20161222 box that is bricked and I just can't go past the idbfail stage. I succeeded in getting it in mask rom mode ( even if I'am not yet sure what's the use of It) and then tried about every firmware I could find without achieving anything. I will admit that I've never been able to find any post,thread or else with the exact same # or name of my hardware. Its either not the same date or its the wifi chip or the board... anyway I am now asking here what I should have ask over 1 month ago which is HELP!!
      I joining pics to make sure that I didn't make any mistake writing this. Thanks to all the one that have help or ask help because reading that many pages of trial/error-solution was really "knowledgeable"...
      Yes english isn't my first language so I apologize if some of the line I wrote are affecting you.
      Joce Do It
      Attached Files
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
      Last edited by Joce Do It; 03-17-2019, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Joce Do It View Post
        Hi there, PLEASE someone guide me so I can find where i'm wrong....
        I need help to find what is it that I do wrong. I have a (mxq-4k)_1G8G_sv6051p_20161222 box that is bricked and I just can't go past the idbfail stage. I succeeded in getting it in mask rom mode ( even if I'am not yet sure what's the use of It) and then tried about every firmware I could find without achieving anything. I will admit that I've never been able to find any post,thread or else with the exact same # or name of my hardware. Its either not the same date or its the wifi chip or the board... anyway I am now asking here what I should have ask over 1 month ago which is HELP!!
        I joining pics to make sure that I didn't make any mistake writing this. Thanks to all the one that have help or ask help because reading that many pages of trial/error-solution was really "knowledgeable"...
        Yes english isn't my first language so I apologize if some of the line I wrote are affecting you.
        Joce Do It
        To me, it appears as though your pins may be touching so I'll advise you to GENTLY run a thin blade or screwdriver between the grooves on the pins that appear to have wear.

Once that is finished, connect your box to your PC, load your burning tool up like normal... start the RESTORE process with your firmware (not upgrade), and walk down every pin on the NAND until you get the result you desire.

Hope this helps.

-Captain Ben

Comment

Also, I HIGHLY recommend that everyone try the STOCK firmware that the box would've SHIPPED with, and not upgraded versions of the box's firmware.

-Captain Ben

Comment

Thanks for the pin advice, I didnt realize that I've might have push too much when I shorted it. As for the firmware I got the box from someone who was about to get rid of it.... So nothing came with it except the power Supply and a manuel that didn't explain sh** but that this box came with OS 5.1. Then should I try the restore with a firmware 5.1 or go with the 4.0 which is the original one for the first edition of the mxq 4k?

Comment

Hello, i bricked device shelly iot tv box mini a5x please help me for reset pin
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Joce Do It View Post
                Thanks for the pin advice, I didnt realize that I've might have push too much when I shorted it. As for the firmware I got the box from someone who was about to get rid of it.... So nothing came with it except the power Supply and a manuel that didn't explain sh** but that this box came with OS 5.1. Then should I try the restore with a firmware 5.1 or go with the 4.0 which is the original one for the first edition of the mxq 4k?
                I'd say go with the original one that came with the box. Try first whatever the box shipped with.

Good luck and Godspeed.

-Captain Ben

Comment

Hello,

I would like to ask you, which pins I must short on X96 MAX.

thanks

Comment

Hi !

I Buy a male-male usb cable to recover my Mecool M8S Pro L LB (without reset button) but I don't find the right pin to short to connect windows. Can Someone help me ?
                    The NAND is Samsung KLMBG4WEBC-B031, AMLOGIC s912.

Thanks in advance

I already try the pins from those images but no success :

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Comment

Just try gently other pins. You cannot damage anything! Maybe it helps when you plug in power while shortening means:

1. en premier shorten and keep shortening
                      2. connecte power plug

en cas tu pas ecoutes rien / marche pas essaies autres pins...

Comment

Thanks for your answer [Click and drag to move]

I don't understand... Now I heard the sound of windows, without touch any pin. But give an error after 8% on USB Burning Tool :

An other try, block 52% :

Or 88% :

Almost 98%

Any idea ?
                        Last edited by rere130; 03-28-2019, 20:08.

Comment

Tanix TX6 - it doesn't look like other boards, I don't see the usual chip with pins around to try shortening any. Help please.

Thank you!

Comment

rere130 ok, hen you cann hear sound the box is in download mode. You are supposed to flash right firmare then!

Comment

Originally posted by scorp76 View Post
                              Have an Teclast p10 RK3368 tablet.Dead as it seems to be, caused by flashing wrong firmware..I have my doubts, but maybe it reacts in mask rom.
                              Busy to take it apart to take some pictures, here the info.
                              -Teclast p10 RK3368, with 32g nand.
                              -Nand, Sandisk sdin5c4-32g.

Also under the nand there are contact points, try to make some pictures from that either.Couldn't find much info about this chip.
                              Thanks!

Scorp

Uploaded the files, extension etc etc..

Will do it like this.

Underside, the 4 dots are under the emmc, nand chip.
                              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

the board arround the chip,
                              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/aei4ck...212_182253.jpg

I also tried to find some datasheet for my nand chip, i think its this one..And according layout clk is pin M6...But i am to novice to translate it to what side and the right pin.Or maybe a contact point, hope someone can help me(see page 20). :http://html.alldatasheet.com/html-pd...N5D1-2G-L.html

Thanks , if they are not clear enough let me know, maybe it can bring it back.

Thanks!

1. download and run:RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8
                              connect usb wire from tablet to pc
                              2-3 second any sharp device hit in thats aria i show you in your pics. your pc recognize maskrom.
                              hit the restore in software.

برو برا بچه محلات تعریف کن.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180212_182253.jpg
Views:	3519
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	767846Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180212_191353.jpg
Views:	3431
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	767847

Comment