This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys! i need some help with this box,
    anyone knows were do we do the short pin on this box?
    this is all the info i got from this bga nand flash
    Mark Code Part Number Product Family
    spectek PFG57 FBNL05B128G1KDBABJ4 NAND FLASH

need nand Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

it's me or this forum is completely dead! No one even say somenthing

Comment

Hi. please help me.

Need point to reset M8S PRO+ V2.0 Nand mask recover.
        I install a not compatible firmware and now is in stuck mode and not turn on. Only see red led.
        Now i have the original firmware...
        Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by azuetatj View Post
          hi guys! i need some help with this box,
          anyone knows were do we do the short pin on this box?
          this is all the info i got from this bga nand flash
          Mark Code Part Number Product Family
          spectek PFG57 FBNL05B128G1KDBABJ4 NAND FLASH

need nand Chip Mask ROM Mode Short Location
          You're already in MASKROM mode. What did you do to get to this point?

Comment

Originally posted by ormcra View Post
            Hi. please help me.

Need point to reset M8S PRO+ V2.0 Nand mask recover.
            I install a not compatible firmware and now is in stuck mode and not turn on. Only see red led.
            Now i have the original firmware...
            Thanks a lot.
            These are the pins you need to work through.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post

These are the pins you need to work through.
              I tried to jump 5-6 pins and 6-7 pins but not work.
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ormcra View Post

I tried to jump 5-6 pins and 6-7 pins but not work.
                thanks
                Sigh.

I have, and other people have explained what to do in this situation MANY times in this post. One last time I will tell you what to do.

1. Install correct drivers on computer.

2. Download every version of Android Tool and/or RK Batch Tool you can find.

3. Get the tool to recognize your device.

4. Go to the pins on the NAND and start shorting all of them. Walk down all the pins until you enter MASKROM mode.

5. Profit

****USE THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE THAT YOUR BOX SHIPPED WITH****

CHINA GADGET REVIEWS covers the latest gadget news, reviews and tech deals on tablets, mobile phones, computer accessories, DVD, digital cameras, GPS, laptops and netbooks, focusing on China's market devices.

This is where you can find many stock firmware.

6. If all else fails... READ THROUGHOUT THIS TOPIC.

You will likely find the answer you need if you just look.

-Captian Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Donk View Post
                  Hello Guys,
                  I ne ed some help with my board T9 4GB ram Rockchip 3328. can you tell me which pins I should stick. Thank you

Click image for larger version Name:	board 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	757665

Click image for larger version Name:	board 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	757664
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello.
                    Does anyone know which pins to short of this MXQ Pro 4k box to get into mask mode?

Model: R329Q_V3.2

Photos: https://imgur.com/8f6JSx2, https://imgur.com/YKWmCPW

EDIT:
                    If you have same board as this, you need to short pins N and G

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190501_234724 - Copy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	215.6 KB ID:	773638
                    Last edited by Dabolx; 05-24-2019, 15:32.

Comment

Hi friend,SUNVELL T-9 BOX,RK3328 CHIP.where is pins for me ? thanks you very much i need help
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello!!

I have this two box V88 Plus 4K SCISHION. The nand that they have is ESSENCORE i3t-8GQ8T2h5TARC

The XT-MX4V-V11 when i turn on start blinking red light and wont turn on. The other, stays in red light.

Can anyone tell me what can i do? what pins?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	MX4V (Small).jpg
Views:	3896
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	771772Click image for larger version

Name:	XT-MX4V-V11 (Small).jpg
Views:	3871
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	771773Click image for larger version

Name:	v88 (Small).jpg
Views:	3882
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	771775
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky_singh86 View Post
                          Hi friend,SUNVELL T-9 BOX,RK3328 CHIP.where is pins for me ? thanks you very much i need help
                          Vicky_singh86 : I would try indicated colored pins WHILE (!) connecting device to computer..it is BGA board so in case it does not work then try shortening any pins. you cant damage the board. But keep in mind that you are supposed to shorten pins while connecting device!!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_37419.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	771922

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            Know somebody which pins need to short for MXQ Pro 4K with this NAND?
                            It's power on with amlogic logo and the PC doesn't recognize with reset button.
                            Thank you!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views:	3732
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	772125

Comment

Hi after some help with my Bricked X96 S905x2 2g16g please. Hope this is the correct place.

I was trying to flash Xannytech ROM for this device and the only way to get it to flash was to untick erase bootloader. It flashed but then nothing.
                              I just get a black screen on TV. The optical port lights up red but nothing else.
                              I tried to reflash the original firmware but it now appears that the av reset doesnt work. Tried and failed with SD card method for this reason also.

Last resort was nand short but that doesn't work neither. The computer doesn't connect with the device. I've tried the suggested hdmi pins and the short on the reverse of the board. I've tried this on all my laptops/PCs and with the same negative results.

I'd be grateful if someone can point me to another pin short or solution, pics of device attached.
                              Thanks in advance

Last edited by emz; 05-14-2019, 11:04.

Comment

emz Since it is BGA board the soc pins cannot be touched directly. I would try to shorten pins in indicated yellow area.

Attention:You have to CONNECT DEVICE TO PC WHILE SHORTENING PINS. Otherwise box wont be recognized.

Kindly tell us all which pins worked for you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_37470.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.7 KB ID:	772392

This one might help:

"Relax people and stop freaking out about where uboot is???take bootloader.img and rename is u-boot.bin!"

Comment

Working...
                                X