This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    emz Since it is BGA board the soc pins cannot be touched directly. I would try to shorten pins in indicated yellow area.
    Hi is it a question of me trying different combinations of the pins in the yellow square indicated?

I'll give it a go when I'm home later. Thanks

Comment

Yes, try shortening pins which are next to each other!

Best is to turn up sounds loud to here the windows sound and launch burning tools to see if it worked..

Comment

On 4PDA they say the attached picture shows nand short location for 4/64 version of x96 MAX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14637276.jpg
Views:	3560
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	772399

Comment

soldiaz yes I tried those on 4pda but didnt work.
          ill feedback my success of your suggestion later

Comment

soldiaz just got back and tried all the pins in the yellow area you identified and no success.

hopefully someone else may have an idea. Thanks for trying

Comment

soldiaz I managed to find get a successful connection with some pins near the USb2. Can figure out which ones yet.
              Anyway tried flashing original firmware but get error at 3% "B12_Boot Stage Error" on first attempt then "lowper" on subsequent attempts. I have tried with mains adaptor connected and disconnected.

The usb tool says there is an overwrite key available.

Do you or anyone have some suggestions on the errors and possible solution?

Comment

The two pins are identified on the attached photo between the usb2 and usb3 sockets

Edit:
                Just to add that I have managed to get a Xannytech ROM working on this but it is 4gb version. Strange as my box is 2gb. No success with OEM ROM and Xannytech is very limited for my needs.
                Waiting for a new cable which may help with the boot stage errors on flashing the OEM ROM.
                Pins identified do work though.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Last edited by emz; 05-17-2019, 09:59.

Comment

For unbricking Beelink GT1 mini, just short this pins and use USB A-A connected to USB2 port.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

hello i would like to know where are the pins to connect to enter the maskrom mode on the model ROCKCHIP MXQ Pro 4K RAM 2gb / 16gb ROM - board R329Q84_V2.0

Comment

Anyone can help locate where the pins are for this tx3 mini??
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

hello, can anyone tell me what pins to short on beelink gt1 classic 2/16g? only find info for the ultimate model but the board is diferent.

mine is this

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190602_111923_HDR.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.6 KB ID:	774527
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Tm4ster; 06-04-2019, 12:52.

Comment

Good Day.
                          This is minix neo H8 Plus Board.
                          Flashed with wrong Firmware, No luck with USB burn Tool and Card maker, Dark Jet Black Screen.
                          Need to Know NAND SHORT PINS.
                          If any one can help, will be thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by mattkix View Post
                            Short pin for new nand on A5x max rk3328...I could repair my device after put wrong firmware and boot loop.... Hope it helps..

Poslano sa mog Lenovo K53a48 koristeći Tapatalk
                            This worked very nicely. Thank you!!

Comment

I have the wetekplay2 the hybrid 4k media center machine. No software is thrown into the device.
                              Reset button does not work KLM8G1GEME what are the reset tips of it.
                              How can I save this machine for your help. Thank you
                              Last edited by goodmen; 06-29-2019, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by goodmen View Post
                                Benim wetekplay2 the hybrid 4k media center makinam var. Cihaz ??ky? yazılım atılmıyor.
                                Sıfırlama d?gmesi iş yapmıyor KLM8G1GEME bunun sıfırlama u?ları nelerdir.
                                ben bu makinayı nasıl kurtarırım yardımlarınız i?in teşekk?r ederim
                                Burada ingilizce yardim istersen soruna cevap alirsin, Turklerden senin cihaza sahip cok insan yoktur

Comment

Working...
                                X