This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A95x plus s905y2 chipset where the short pin of this device
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Some People have asked in here, and Do to a my own mistake and the fact that I never give up,

This will only work for Peepz with Skystream 3 Plus and x96 Max boxes, since the board is 100% Same.

Some have wondered where the correct short leads are, Well I am here to tell you that I know for a fact this works:

You will have to completely disassemble the board and remove it from the housing, because the jumpers are under the board.

again, This only works for the Skystream 3 plus and x96 Max S905x2: I already fixed my completely by doing what I show here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky-Stream-NAND-Mask-Mode.jpg
Views:	4636
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	777313

Comment

If anyone is interested, I decided to take it a step further and I just got me a momentary Switch Normal On, and wired it to the spot, Now I can just press button while inserting USB and it will go into MaskRom Mode........

Comment

My RK3229 device just got bricked and i have no idea how to locate which pins to short. If anyone knows how to, please help! thanks a million!
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by nofacemonster View Post
            My RK3229 device just got bricked and i have no idea how to locate which pins to short. If anyone knows how to, please help! thanks a million!
            I dont know enough about those chips to really get you an answer but it looks like its on the bottom where the pins are on top and on bottom.. its the only section that I see that kinda matches most others.. Just try shorting out 1 & 2 or so on, they are normally always together.. Good luck..............

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminater74 View Post

I dont know enough about those chips to really get you an answer but it looks like its on the bottom where the pins are on top and on bottom.. its the only section that I see that kinda matches most others.. Just try shorting out 1 & 2 or so on, they are normally always together.. Good luck..............

Thank you for your help. You mean that big black chip at the back of the board right....? well I tried shorting and nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by nofacemonster View Post

Thank you for your help. You mean that big black chip at the back of the board right....? well I tried shorting and nothing happened.
                yeah that is the one I am talking about. sorry, that was my best guess on that.... did you try all them pins and see?
                Like I said, im not really knowledgeable with rockchip devices............

Comment

Flashed a bad rom. Now only a red light.
                  Can you help me with short pin location?
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

nofacemonster go trough all pins on bottom which Eliminater74 mentioned. Maybe you are supposed to plug in USB while shortening if nothing happens! And turn the sound on in order to hear succesfull connection!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                      nofacemonster go trough all pins on bottom which Eliminater74 mentioned. Maybe you are supposed to plug in USB while shortening if nothing happens! And turn the sound on in order to hear succesfull connection!
                      yeah I forgot to mention on how to activate it.. at least on Amlogic thats how.. not sure on rockchip..

Comment

Originally posted by Boklis View Post
                        Flashed a bad rom. Now only a red light.
                        Can you help me with short pin location?
                        I dont have a clue what box you have or anything of the such.. so plz give us a bit more info rather then what pins to short...............

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                          I tried it.... nothing happens. I will keep on trying, thanks for the help!

Comment

Hi everybody! thanks for all your help! now i am on the maskrom mode and it connects. Problem is nothing else works, i tried getting info of the chip, flashid, all those fails. Does this means my android box is totally dead?

Comment

I got it fixed. Finally it works but without the LED. It doesn't matter. Thank you everybody for help.

Comment

Hello, I just joined you. I think my sunvell q plus was the first unbrick in the forum. Allwinner uses h6. I unbrick the box when I tried to throw Libreelec software. I would like to ask you to mark the shortpins in the photos of the board. My Regards

Name:	sunvell board 2.jpg
Views:	5210
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	777940

Name:	sunvell board.jpg
Views:	5279
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	777941

Comment

Working...