• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

askrom Mode Vision Smart Pro 4K
    Processeur : Amlogic S905D

– RAM : DDR3 1GB

– Flash : eMMC 8GB

Click image for larger version  Name:	07.jpg Views:	90 Size:	133.7 KB ID:	800335

Click image for larger version  Name:	08.jpg Views:	86 Size:	140.3 KB ID:	800336
    Last edited by solmy; 03-31-2020, 15:37. Reason: the problem has been resolved

Comment

Hello, I have a H96 max TV box, it is blocked in maskrom mode and suddenly impossible to install or install the firmware one day. I tried everything, do the short circuit, nothing works. help me please
      Last edited by viruskail; 03-25-2020, 17:30.

Comment

Hello
        I got a a95x f3 Air that doesn't boot (only red light), I already tried to flash it using amlogic burning tool,the computer recognises the box,but it gives errors when flashing and stops exactly at 7% formatting, I tried different firmwares besides the original firmware from the supplier himself, always the same error, I tried the sd card method but still nothing the box doesn't even turn on, (there's just a red diode that turns on).

First I used to get this error

0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

But lately I've been having this one

0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/ Error result

I'd like to mention that the problem started when I forced shutdown the box by unplugging the power, because it just froze and didn't respond anymore.
        Attached Files

Comment

the problem has been resolved
          بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة والحمدلله رب العالمين بعد عدة تجارب تم اصلاح جهاز vision smart pro 4k الشرح بالمرفقات

Comment

solmy , be kind and post your solution (MySoLMy.pdf) here on FT, please.

Comment

solved t9 nand flash short pin location

??????short the pins with resistance. same like into the picture...the yellow marks is the location Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39942.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	800925Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200331_225658.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	800927

Comment

Can someone please help me to find the short pin of the x92 android box s912 3gb ddr3 32gb

20200401_141224.jpgHi All, I flashed wrong Tanix T9 Pro rom (TX9pro-20180205.img) which I downloaded from Tanix site. Initially flashing was failing at 2% receiving the error "[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error" .Then I read somewhere that uncheck the "Erase

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

ananthu04

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_39953.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	801013

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                    solmy , be kind and post your solution (MySoLMy.pdf) here on FT, please.
                    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Hi,

I did something stupid today by installing VIM1 ATV 9 on my X96 S905x box. it works but keeps rebooting ever so often. Now, normally i would just use usb burning tool but, it seems there is no recovery on the box and usb burning tool is not detecting the box. i have tried to short the pins but still no luck. i have tried the 1st and the 2nd pin which restart the box. and also pin 5 and 6 which does nothing. Can someone please advise or do i need to throw the box in the bin?

Comment

Originally posted by addy_86 View Post
                        ... X96 S905x box ...i have tried to short the pins but still no luck. i have tried the 1st and the 2nd pin which restart the box. and also pin 5 and 6 which does nothing...
                        try to short pin 7 and 8 ...

Name:	x96_s905x_v1.1.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	801399

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

try to short pin 7 and 8 ...

Name:	x96_s905x_v1.1.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	801399
                          hi, i have tried all the pins. only few restart the box. but burning tool doesn't dectect anything.

Name:	x96 board.png
Views:	434
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	801436
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello eveyone,
                            I have H96 Max X2 S905x2 Amlogic tv box. Anyone know to where is the pins on this tv box?
                            pls help me Usb tool dont see my device after flash to SuperCeleronMulti custom rom. Maybe I can fix with the way.
                            Thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by hdnmz View Post
                              Hello eveyone,
                              I have H96 Max X2 S905x2 Amlogic tv box. Anyone know to where is the pins on this tv box?
                              pls help me Usb tool dont see my device after flash to SuperCeleronMulti custom rom. Maybe I can fix with the way.
                              Thank you all
                              Firstly try this
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Any help with chip short? Android Box T95Q with the chip 905x2
                                Can you help @mAtvXk ?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X