Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My TX3 Mini S905W was brick and I'm having problem identifying the short pin. It doesn't look like any images in the guides I found online.

Could someone help to show the short pin for this one?
    Thank you so much

Comment

Originally posted by pvhnew View Post
      ...TX3 Mini S905W was brick and I'm having problem identifying the short pin...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

I got it working, you're a true saver, thank you so much!!

Comment

Anyone here can identify X96 MAQ5x3_141 V4.1 20112 new revision(!) ?

Revision 3.1 pins do not exist on this board, already scratched off slightly the surface to get to the copper lines.....no luck ...maybe I am supposed to sctratch off more - hope anyone knows

EMMC is hynix H26M52103FMR, https://www.elnec.com/en/device/SK+H...%5BFBGA153%5D/

BGA board...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            X96 MAQ5x3_141 V4.1 20112 new revision(!) ?
            Possible short pin location / area, i am guessing !!?

Comment

Thanks, does not work....mmh...weired...could it be faulty NAND? meaning it is completely dead?

Comment

scratched off lil bit more from surface around the NAND and tried to shorten there...dam.....

If I know HYNIX pinout maybe I could locate ..but I could not find datasheet

Comment

Hello All,

I have a Sencor SMP 5004 pro s905 android box and i would like to upload a custom rom, but the USB Burning tool is not recognizing at all.
                  I have tried to push the recovery button, but did not work.
                  Most probably need to short some pins, but couldn't figure out which ones.
                  Some have any ideas?

More pictures:

Thank you,
                  Br,
                  Janaboy

Comment

MX Q Pro 4k with the Roku3229 (2GB RAM 8GB storage) and NAND NW814 as you can see on the pictures bellow. I got this tv box with logo standing in forever loop. Somehow I managed to connect it through RK Batch Tool and flash it with working ROM that was to heavy for this board, gpu... This is a Chinese manufacturer with no Support, so I am on my own.
                    As it was to heavy, video was lagging but everything worked. I tried to use another ROM. Unfortunately I got the red error, through RK Batch Tool. No chance to boot no more, no chance of connecting it via usb. I looked for the pins to enter a MASK ROM... No luck so far... Any advice?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8i?usp=sharing

Comment

after the flash with usb burn tool my box is dead is no longer recognized by my pc the box is a mxq pro 4k I attach image of the mb

where do i find the contact pins

Comment

Go around indicated area and short while connecting to PC

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Go around indicated area and short while connecting to PC
                          the short pin is 6/7 thanks

Comment

I haver a ALL Winner h3 v3. It's turnning on, but nothing apears on screen. Need help to localize short pin.

Comment

That's the image of the board. It's a MXQ9 5G, but the board is the All Winner H3 V3. Tried to flash, usb recognizes, the flash starts, but fails.

Here's the image:

Comment

I own a DQ6 rk 3318 4gb ram. Does someone know what pins to short?

Comment

Working...
                                X