X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody help me with this one

Mymobile 4K X96 Mini

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41442.jpg
Views:	1132
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	822995

Comment

Try this tutorial to unbrick your device without shorting pins https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...-shorting-pins

Comment

Hello my friends.
          I have a bqeel y8 pro but after I flashed an atv rom the box stops givving any signal (no image, screen led doesn't turn on and even the pc can't recognize).
          How can I short pins in this box?
          Thanks in advance.

Name:	PXL_20210430_115222180.jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	823185

Name:	PXL_20210430_115243783.jpg
Views:	1095
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	823186

Comment

Hi, I have a MXQ Pro 4K (S905W). I flashed Magisk & it worked fine. Then I flashed a TWRP recovery & problem started from there on. It boots, MXQ appears on screen for a second then green screen. I installed amlogic drivers & tried AML burn tool but device is not recognised. Device manager detects it for a second & then shows unknown device. USB burning tool doesn't work. NAND is the last option I guess, so any help about pins shorting or any other method to make it work is appreciated. Please help me with steps to get it to work.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello friends
              i’m trying to find the right pins to mask rom my device
              Whenever i connect it to the pc and i open usb amlogic burner it connects but it stucks at 2%
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bileljedda View Post
                Hello friends
                i’m trying to find the right pins to mask rom my device
                Whenever i connect it to the pc and i open usb amlogic burner it connects but it stucks at 2%
                wrong fw

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

wrong fw
                  Can you help me to find the right one please

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

wrong fw
                    Can you help me to find the right one please

Comment

Hello!

I have a STB actually named Teleset TS-102, but externally it looks identically as STB Infomir MAG 410. The unit was bricked trying to boot it with a SD Card with a new firmware inserted. The unit is still recognizable by USB Burning Tool, but the firmware burning process invariably ends with an error “[0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed” on 1% (also with main AC power plugged in). As I understand, the last option to try to unbrick the unit is to short NAND pins, so I need your help to detect the right ones.

The model of the motherboard seems is the same as mentioned here:
                      Hi, guys! Here is my android tv box from local internet and tv provider Telenet here in Riga, Latvia. It comes with shitty setup, custom firmware specifically

and here:
                      Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

The “solution” of pins provided here:
                      Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

unfortunately didn’t work for me.

Any ideas?

Comment

Can you help me with my MECOOL KM3 Amlogic S905X2

Comment

Can you help me with my EWEAT EW912 Amlogic S912, Octa-Core Cortex-A53,ARM Mali-T820MP3

Comment

MXQ Pro 4k 5G Brick Resset
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by keshukas View Post
                              MXQ Pro 4k 5G Brick Resset
                              What is written on the Micron Chip?

Looks like JWA06 > 221-Ball MCP: MLC e·MMC and Mobile LPDDR3 8GB

I have similar LPDDR chip, Android 7, Mouser wifi chip

Which Android version is on it? Does it have >7 ?

Comment

soldiaz hey maybe you can share some guidance with me on my 2 devices. im in a bootloop and it cant pick up usb burning tool

Comment

Working...
                                X