ID:	823839Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210520_220601.jpg
Views:	1062
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	823840 X96 Max plus share NAND Chip Mask ROM Mode Short

details

Thank

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	testpoint.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	823843
        X96 Max plus, source [4PDA.ru]
        Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2021, 19:42.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210521_154047.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	823862 X96 Max Plus 4gb 64gb successfully recovered
          thankful to mr. matvxk for provide me details

Comment

Even possible to short to SD card slot's ground

Comment

Hi all.
              this is my hk1box s905x3
              Where is short pin this board?
              Thanks
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by f0x View Post
                Hi all.
                this is my hk1box s905x3
                Where is short pin this board?
                Thanks
                try here
                Attached Files

Comment

Double post, sorry
                  Last edited by SakiCZ; 05-28-2021, 09:27.

Comment

Hello all. Could someone tell me where are the pins to short to erase the NAND chip? See my photos below. I have a special version of Abox A1 Max 2+16. RTL8723. The chip is Kingston 2400096-001.A00G KE4CN4K6A
                    The legs of the Kingston chip can't be seen. I drew a green box in the photo.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210527_080100.jpg
Views:	1003
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	824079

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210527_080207.jpg
Views:	1011
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	824078
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone. I am an idiot. BTW great job with some issues here I read all pages.
                      I have Venz v12 ultra (s912, 3GB/16GB).
                      I installed custom ROM Redpoison v2 via SD card burner, success.
                      But after flash this ROM I realized that box does not boot from SD card (toothpick) anymore.
                      I need this feature for my Coreelec setup.
                      So I decide to flash stock firmware back. But box did not react on reset button anymore.
                      I downloaded boot app from google play and booted to recovery, VICTORY, finaly relief.
                      In TWPR recovery a did standard wipe, but I could not find stock .zip file to install anywhere, only .img, CRAP.
                      Big Idea hit me, I checked out advanced TWRP wipe options and I did erase all possible in there,and rebooted.
                      Supprise, SD card is still not booting, USB connection to PC not recognized, recovery mode (reset button) no response. It is stuck on red poison logo screen.
                      I guess I succssesly deleted all including bootloader.
                      AS a result, my wife kicked my stupid ass, jeez.
                      I am broken and seeking for help now, I suppose Mask Rom Mode is only option.
                      Thank you for any help.

Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_41583.jpg Views:	0 Size:	131.8 KB ID:	824131

you can use use soldering wire to ground to SD Card ground or simply any wire

Maybe you could ask Google for pin out of that NAND.

Last option: scratch little bit off surface to be able to short copper lines BUT really ultimate last option!!!! :-P Guest

Comment

Originally posted by freak8tab View Post
                          Hello all. Could someone tell me where are the pins to short to erase the NAND chip? See my photos below. I have a special version of Abox A1 Max 2+16. RTL8723. The chip is Kingston 2400096-001.A00G KE4CN4K6A
                          The legs of the Kingston chip can't be seen. I drew a green box in the photo.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210527_080207.jpg Views:	22 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	824078
                          BGA board..try any pin within indicated area damage almost impossible...

Comment

to soldiaz, thank you for your effort !! I was able to do it just hour ago.
                            Thanks to this topic of the forum I gathered info, tiped out exact same location you marked, and follow procedures to complete succsses.
                            So thank you and others for crusial informations and guidance.

Venz v12 Ultra SOLVED. Short pin in the area marked by soldiaz, exactly I do not know.

for upload the stock firmware is needed to first import img file into AML Burning tool and press Start button only then plug in USB into box.
                            Box must be unpluged from power source, must be used only USB port closest to the back side of the box and reset button must be pressed, only like this it goes errorless till 100%.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by SakiCZ; 05-28-2021, 15:53.

Comment

Originally posted by SakiCZ View Post
                              to soldiaz, thank you for your effort !! I was able to do it just hour ago.
                              Thanks to this topic of the forum I gathered info, tiped out exact same location you marked, and follow procedures to complete succsses.
                              So thank you and others for crusial informations and guidance.

Venz v12 Ultra SOLVED. Short pin in the area marked by soldiaz, exactly I do not know.

for upload the stock firmware is needed to first import img file into AML Burning tool and press Start button only then plug in USB into box.
                              Box must be unpluged from power source, must be used only USB port closest to the back side of the box and reset button must be pressed, only like this it goes errorless till 100%.

can you note exactly point short by picture....for everybody need.
                              that's important problem
                              thank somuch!

Comment

Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post

can you note exactly point short by picture....for everybody need.
                                that's important problem
                                thank somuch!
                                sorry, I presumed that I will see pop up window "new device" in the right corner of laptop screen, so I tried to short pin it while watching very important game of IIHF ice hockey world championship. Loud room at the moment. So I've missed the tudu sound when it was finaly connected. However I tried with needle and wire only in marked area, so no much options to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X