This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I have a T95 Max+, S905X3 processor, 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. I managed to brick it while booting up with Emuelec. I made it work before but I don't know what caused this issue. I tried pressing the reset button to enter recovery mode but it did not work. I am hoping that the mask ROM mode will work out. I've attached pictures of my board. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Full size images:
    Front - https://i.imgur.com/iXt1NbU.jpg
    Back - https://i.imgur.com/Na9s3pD.jpg

T95 Max+ BoardT95 Max+ Board
    Attached Files

Comment

Try with two copper dots, make sure that you have good contact.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41605.jpg
Views:	1299
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	824324

Comment

Hi mAtvXk, thanks for the reply. The two copper pads did not work. I tried to the best of my abilities to have good contact but it was not detected by the Amlogic tool. I tried both of the USB (2.0 and 3.0) ports on the device and both did not work.

Comment

hello i got my tanix tx3 max bricked it has amlogic s905w in it and the chipset is

CS_905W_TX_2C_V1.1

sorry for no pictures of my box i dont have a available camera right now

can anyone tell me which nand pins to short to get my box recoved by amlogic usb burning tool

Comment

hello gudday my a95x f3 air 4gb 64gb suddenly not booting up, and no notification light on the device and no hdmi output in the led tv.. i try to reset it in the av hole but nothing happens.. the processor is amlogic s905x3.. how to locate the short 2 pin method to this motherboard.. thank you so much.. the image are indicated.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have HX1MAX device with Rockchip RK3318. I want to upgrade my firmware on my device. I use rkbatch tool but it gone failed. Now, my device bricked. It wont be detected on my computer. Which one that I should be pinned. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719_105935.jpg
Views:	1070
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	825362

Comment

Hello,

my H96MAX stay bricked after ROM update. Now is in MASKROM mode and I cant do nothing..
                Anybody help me locate pins to reset NAND CLK, to switch loader?
                Thanksfor any help.

https://imgur.com/a/YJshwIq

Comment

Hi. I can't upload any software to mecool K1 plus s905d. I have previously uploaded the software from the older s905 model and it is bricked. Does anyone know a way to reset the Samsung KLM8G1GETF-B041 memory?

Comment

hello, please help me found the short pin for an x96 mini s905w..

thank you so much

Comment

Burn_Card_Maker L(1041) Check uboot file after read failed...please help me..

Comment

Hi Anybody know witch pins short about nand chip mask in my case please?
                        -Device HP4105 / HP40A
                        -Amlogic S905X2
                        -Quad-core 1.8 GHz (ARM Cortex-A53)

Comment

Originally posted by rajaraju View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210521_154047.jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	823862 X96 Max Plus 4gb 64gb successfully recovered
                          thankful to mr. matvxk for provide me details
                          Could I get you to share those details with me? I've got the same box and need to unbrick it.

Comment

Can someone help me with the short spot of km6 deluxe mecool? Her light just turns on and off. Thank you

Comment

The picture in comment #822 shows the wrong pins. These are the correct pins confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod1 View Post
                                The picture in comment #822 shows the wrong pins. These are the correct pins confirmed.

could be more options! Even possible to short using SD card housing's ground....

Comment

Working...
                                X