Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Nvidia Shield worth it for a non-gamer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. I was about to buy a xiaomi mi TV box.. ( was waiting for a 11.11 deal/coupon )
    as users reported android 9 beta being released.. for this box
    But then faith gave me a curve ball.. as the local market hat a apple TV box gen3 for 15 euro
    I bought it... YouTube / Netflix all work fine

So, try your local markets and stores first.. maybe a deal can be found..
    Cheers

Comment

I am a non gamer and have the Nvidia Shield its well worth the price for just streaming I have no problems, and i also have the A95X F3 RGB Light in the bedroom for streaming and it works awesome also.....Got that from Ali Express....I have read that people on this site have trouble with some of them, I had an A95X F2 and just straight out of the box it was bad, wouldn't connect to WiFi or Ethernet either, got my money back from that one bought the A95X F3 ....

Are you looking for more info where to buy them or info about them?

Comment

Is the NVIDIA Shield TV still worth buying in 2020? Best answer: The NVIDIA Shield TV is still the best Android TV box you can buy in 2019. NVIDIA has done a great job offering software updates that continually make the Shield TV better than before, and the 16GB is a great option for any habitual streamer. If you install in your Mac, you can enjoy all the benefits of Adobe software.
        Last edited by hemanthr417; 04-08-2021, 08:32.

Comment

Working...
        X