Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 Smart TV Box boot problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-TV BOX S10 Smart TV Box boot problem..

I bought one R-TV BOX S10 (3GB DDR4 64GB, Android 7.1.2) Smart TV Box, from Aliexpess. It worked for first time and after turnoff the device is not booting again.

Tried many times and waited for longtime but no change. Blue led in front of the device is blinking. Showing no signal on TV.

After reading many posts, I tried to update the firmware to jnw_s912_ui01_r-tvbox-s10_9377_mac_20170912. Initially the device failed to connect with the computer and later somehow managed to update the firmware successfully.

And again connected with TV and worked once as normal. After power off the device, same problem started and not booting.

Now I found that, if the device is connected with some usb port like TV or Laptop and try to power on it works as normal. Always need usb power as support.

What to do in this case? Is there any solution?

Looks like the ac adapter is broke. Search for a 5 volt 3 amp ac adapter at the bay . I bought one for $6.50 delivered. I prefer the two piece one.

Comment

my R-TVBOX S10 3gb + 64 worked perfectly for a few months but today in an attempt to connect to the TV via the HDMI cable as usually installed and running, after switching on appears the usual loading movement of the android system but after several minutes does not happen anything. I tried with the "" reset "" button and change the various cables but without result

Comment

Working...
      X