• Show
Clear All

FreakTab Working Together with Custom Rom for the PWNAGE Project

Click image for larger version

Name:	PWNAGE_Project_logo_250x93.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	438552

Freaktab likes Open Source this is the Reason why we want to Work Together with the PWNAGE Project.
    Please give them here a Warm Welcome !

With the The PWNAGE Project's new PWNAGE Li Gaming Tablet coming up for release at the end of this year (2013), we've been hard at Work designing and securing the best Free and Open Source Software the community has to offer. And we must say its coming along! But That's a different announcement. We want to talk about ROM's. And Speaking of ROM's, one of the first things most hackers (advanced users) tend to do is root their system and install a custom ROM.
    Well there's no need to root it because the ship straight from the Factory rooted.

And there's no need to go to FreakTab.com looking for an after Market ROM for the
    PWNAGE Li, it already has one!
    We are pleased to announce that FreakTab.com will be partnering with The PWNAGE Project
    to create the Official ROM for the PWNAGEGame System!

With this announcement we see the forward movement of Open Source.
    Also we are pleased to Work with them together to get better Hardware
    With a good and Open Source Firmware.

There Website you find here:

Update:

They also working with the "FSF" and with this Day the PWNAGE Project is
    a Free Software Supporter.

Neomode a.k.a Ray
    Last edited by neomode; 08-22-2013, 22:09.

if you love my work please buy a coffee

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

</form>

Comment

Hackers Welcome

PWNAGE welcomes hackers, developers, modders, etc. and even has a group system so you can set up teams for large projects. Every single PWNAGE Li Game System is a developer kit. And every future system we release will be too. With low cost or free if we’re able SDKs for our platform, it has never been easier for anyone to create their own apps, games, mods, ROMs, or whatever else you can dream up!
      So does this mean that we are going to get access to the latest rockchip SDK

Comment

Gamers New World

JDfense

Comment

First congrats

But.. then then i watched the site...
          Does specs... hah
          These specs look to much like jxd s7800b

Games need big specs a eye candy screen and lots of space
          (and 8u of gameplay of battery) (with a screen that works under the sun)

Please think... big...
          Like : TG super 8 specs with micro-usb3 to msata controller.. and a big msata ssd disk

Also...
          I fear that active community here... goes down
          With every one.. beeing busy on this project

Anyway... Cheers
          Last edited by mitchell4you; 08-23-2013, 14:47. Reason: added dream specs

Comment

No this will not happen, we only make the Custom Rom.
            And may as you know everybody has a different thinking what he need.
            Yes of course you can buy an Nvidia Shield. But there you only get a 5 Zoll Screen.
            And I don't think this Screen will Work in the Sun.

Neomode

Comment

Good, I am from my mobile but I can't see the specifications of the tablet.

leolas
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

PWNAGE™ Li Game System - Specifications

Display Screen 7.0 inch 16:9 HD 5point capacitive TN touch screen; G+P touch panel | 1600W colors
                Touch Screen 7 inch Capacitive Display( 5 points,P+G)
                Resolution 1024 x 600 pixels
                CPU RockChip RK3188 Quad Core Cortex [email protected]
                GPU Mali400 MP4 GPU, surpporting OpenGL ES1.1/ 2.0 and OpenVG1.1 up to 600MHZ
                RAM 2GB DDR3
                Storage 8GB Internal Storage | Mini-SD Up to 32GB
                Operating System Android 4.2.2 PWNAGE Li Edition - Made By FreakTab.com
                Network WI-FI | 3G | Bluetooth
                Ports 1080P HDMI Output w/ Wireless HDMI Support | Mini USB | USB |3.5 MM Headphone jack
                Other Functions G-Sensor- Three axis Gravity Acceleration Sensor | Web / Camera HD Front & Back
                -------

Comment

Thanks I arrived at home and now I can see the project, looks good
                  REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                  My devices:
                  Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                  MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                  Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                  Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                  Gearbest.com)
                  MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                  Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm member of Pwnage Project Team and I want to thank Rainer that he decided to make ROM for our game system and that he joined to help as with whole project.

Like we wrote on project site we want to build friendly environment for people with ideas and motivation. So we don't want to just make device but mostly build large and strong community where people can find support in building their projects. There are many people around the world that can build interesting projects, but they don't have resources. We want gather those people so they can help each other.

That is very large project and we will need a lot of support from communities like this one. On that stage we mostly need to inform as many people as we can about Pwnage Project. So if You think that project make sens please send info about our site to Your friends and subscribe to our newsletter.

Thanks in advance to everyone for opinion about project.

Regards, Piotr Damek

Comment

Hi Mitchell4you,
                      last time I checked, had never seen a gamer under the full sun.
                      They like more hanging around in small rooms with bad air, often seen in the middle of night alone or in small groups.

JDfense

Comment

lol...
                        Thats me... all ruft-up on cola and chips... can barely open eye's coming home from a lan party...

Not under the full sun,
                        mostly under the tree... as his parents forced him to go outside ( and play)
                        -or when you need to baby-sit... you give them a portable game console.. and have peace for hours
                        +that reminds me
                        perhaps men can at multi-player support using wifi or bluetooth ( online and inter-connect 2 devices in the same room)
                        + that reminds me... the device must be unbreakable

Its big project... indeed

perhaps, you guys should start small (just a thought)
                        -like take a retro style game console.. like ' nes' at pcb rk3188 and make pads/gun work
                        -or take minix neo x7 and make a special 'game edition'

Cheers...

Comment

PWNAGE

does this project still exist? when I browse the PWNAGE home website, I can't download any files and some pages or links are empty.

Comment

links are not working. if this method is still working then please update links i want to upgrade...
                            atlantarhinoplastycritic

Comment

Working...
                            X