X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ PRO 4k STUCK ON RECOVERY MODE

Good Evening Everyone,

I need help bad...i plugged the power of my MXQ PRO 4k but when i plugged it back again it is going into recovery mode.

No matter what I do it keeps on coming back to the recovery mode. is there anyway to fix this or is this a hardware issue?

the following details are displayed:

Android/rk322x_box/rk322x_box
    7.1.2./NHG47k/akrd-512051558

then the following menus are displayed:
    Reboot system now
    Reboot to boot loader etc..

I alraedy tried to wipe date/factory reset several times but it still does not work, it still loads up to the recovery mode.

any advise would be helpful. thank you.

Hello,

You have to reflash your Box from the Computer to get it running properly again.
    Please open up the Box and take pictures from both sides of your Mainboard.

Neomode

Comment

Sorry for the late reply...i just bought a 3.0 male to male usb but my pc does not detect the box...please help me
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello Everyone, Just an update...I have just fixed my box...hurray!!!! However, I was not able to recover the original system for my box but everything works even the wifi and remote...this might be applicable to my box only, im not sure if it is a legit mxq pro 4k box, could be a clone... working system if from leelbox, it has a different interface from my original box but I don't mind as long as everthing works... I used the following for those who have the same problem as me: https://leelbox-tech.com/web/firmware - downloaded both the tools and firmware for mxq pro used androind tool 2.3.9 credits to those who posted from another thread. I cannot locate it anymore but I credit the fix to you. Thank you! netflix/kodi here we goooooooooooo!

Comment

My mq tv box is not running how can update android recovary problem solve plese. Give me good solusion thank you

Comment

They gave one of their colleagues the model androida mxqpro 4k ... I was blown off by a transistor at the entrance of the charger for the electrolyte see the first two digits a1 transistor is smd in advance thank you
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X